If you had 1 question at the Gase press conference, what would you ask?

Sarge4Tide

Obviously the Jets management team does NOT read this board! If they did, you would hope they'd be running things a whole lot differently.
* Like drafting OL prior to the 6th rd. 
* Firing Bowles & Mac simultaneously and getting Ozzie in here to run the draft & hiring a coach.
* Drafting offensive players before the 4th rd.

* Not hiring failure HC’s from division rivals that are supposed to be offensives genius’s - yet can’t produce an offense in the top 2/3rd’s of the league.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starbucks, Dunkin', or home brew? 

how long does it take you to break in your bill to create that tunnel vision perspective w/your caps? I do the same and it takes me about 2 weeks and showering in it to get it "juuuuuust right" 

1 hour ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

To Gase: Is it casual Monday? You don’t like to dress for the job you have? All of your suits are in Miami?

I don't think that he does suits.  Every picture of him features sweats and a baseball cap. " Gym rat couture" .  Graduate of  the Bill Bellicheat  School of Fashion.  OK with it though.

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Do you allow players to hijack the locker room at halftime with pointless rah rah banter ,or do you take control and explain halftime adjustments?

If I may follow up on that question, what is a halftime adjustment? We as Jet fans have not witnessed our team do one of these.

What are these "halftime ad-just-ments" you speak of?  I'm a Jets fan and know little of this concept.....

If you had 1 question at the Gase press conference, what would you ask?

Coach Case, you didn't win in Miami, and your offenses ranked in the bottom of the NFL in scoring and yardage. 

Why should Jets Fans expect you to do any better here in New York? 

7 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

I don't think that he does suits.  Every picture of him features sweats and a baseball cap. " Gym rat couture" .  Graduate of  the Bill Bellicheat  School of Fashion.  OK with it though.

That’s why Ross said he’d be the next Bellicheat!

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

Answer: Sam Darnold. 

I'd laugh at him if that was his answer.  Not because Darnold doesn't have potential, but because it is such an ignorant, simplistic, fan-like answer.

It's going to take alot more than a 2nd year QB to improve Gase's past showings.

Archived