The Le'Veon Bell Thread

Team archer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Mackman55 said:

Have you ever watched him play? Check out his stats at PFF or any other site and they will support the fact he's not that good. Hey, I don't hate him or anyone else, I just don't want to spend top dollars on a player that really doesn't deserve it. If Mac can get him cheap fine but he looking for Bell type money.

Yes I have, I see a change of pace RB with speed we havent had at the position since Leon Washington. He's not getting Bell money. I'd be happy with an upgrade at RB.

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

If/when we miss on Bell, this offseason went from a slam dunk to a very average one at best

Average?  This is a dumpster fire of an offseason if when having the 2nd most cap space in the league and you only turn up CJ Mosley and Crowder.  My gut says this will happen along with a bunch of other JAGS to come once all the prime free agents are gone.  

8 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

This sounds a little made up to me.

It is.  Rappaport basically said that we weren't super interested, that Paradis and his agent got the offer from Carolina and wanted to see if we would match, and we didn't.

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Average?  This is a dumpster fire of an offseason if when having the 2nd most cap space in the league and you only turn up CJ Mosley and Crowder.  My gut says this will happen along with a bunch of other JAGS to come once all the prime free agents are gone.  

If this is a dumpster fire, what do you call the Colts off-season?

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

With all this money we did not spend on Barr and Paradis,, give Bell some money and lets close the deal.  Sam will benefit from him and Crowder.

Bell is going to announce when he wants to announce.  He's gonna do it his way and no one else's.

He's going to announce his team at the same time his "album drops" - set your clocks for Midnight

Bell is going to announce when he wants to announce.  He's gonna do it his way and no one else's.
He's going to announce his team at the same time his "album drops" - set your clocks for Midnight

This is getting downright corny with his little subliminals.

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

i hear he went to Dicks to get his ravens, jets and colts hats today for the big reveal.

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I hope his decision is better than the crappy graphics on his poster/album cover.

7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Nobody wants to hear his trash ass music filled with simplistic struggle raps.

**** outta here Bell, just tell us your decision

Archived