Tyreek Hill under investigation

Team archer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Didn't he have these issues coming out of college?  That's why he dropped so much.  

Yes and i dont know all the details but on the KC forums im seeing something about his kid or someones kid had/has a broken arm and he may or may not have something to do with it. Yikes

10 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Wonder if KC releases him like they did Hunt 

Part of the reason for releasing Hunt was that the team asked him about the allegations and he outright lied to them about it.

If Hill has done the same ... 

2 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Part of the reason for releasing Hunt was that the team asked him about the allegations and he outright lied to them about it.

A child was involved allegedly..it dosent matter if he told the truth, the NFL is gonna bury him

14 minutes ago, jamesr said:

There were pictures. If there are no pictures it will eventually blow over...unfortunately. 

41 minutes ago, Team archer said:

I’m devastated by this news , and I think a long suspension is warranted .    Hopefully T Hill can learn a valuable lesson , and someday return to professional football after he’s fully rehabilitated. 

Who cares about football , it’s all about getting T Hill right.

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Who cares about football , it’s all about getting T Hill right.

3 year old who allegedly had his arm broken by his own dad.  The same guy who hit his fiance in the stomach when she was pregnant with the now 3-year old.

I agree with you that its not about football.  But its about getting the boy right.  And protecting him from his own father.  

You don't need a video or a photo for something like this. The X-ray of the boy's broken arm will be plenty enough for him to be suspended and probably blacklisted the way Ray Rice was if he is charged with the assault. Of course, that's secondary to the fact that he will probably do jail time if he's found guilty of doing this.

I'm going to get trashed for this, but there's a big difference in my mind between what Hunt and Hill have done.

Hunt was wrong to touch that woman, but in all honesty after seeing the tape AND reading what happened that night I had no sympathy for her. Sorry but that's the truth.

This thing with Hill? A 3 year old with a broken arm? That disgusts me. F**k him, I hope he never plays again if this is true. He should go to prison for this.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Didn't he have these issues coming out of college?  That's why he dropped so much.  

Mac took him off his draft board due to him punching his pregnant GF. A close friend of Mac and his wife was killed in domestic violence incident. Jets will never draft/sign guy with domestic violence issues while Mac is in charge.

Archived