The offseason’s most underrated move is...

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

We have one of the better backup QBs this kid is good

And that is a good thing. We saw how valuable that can be where our GM came from.  I hope he never plays a single down for us, but if Darnold needs a week or two, it's good to know we have a guy who can come in and play at a high level. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nixhead said:

And I hope he never plays! Never ever. Not 1 play for the Jets!

I hope he does play for us. We’re going to need him last week of the schedule because we will be resting starters since will have the division already locked down. And Sam will be rested for the playoffs .

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

And that is a good thing. We saw how valuable that can be where our GM came from.  I hope he never plays a single down for us, but if Darnold needs a week or two, it's good to know we have a guy who can come in and play at a high level. 

Great point. Also he will be critical in some of the younger players getting good reps on the 2nd team.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It's Crowder by a mile.

Obviously Bell is the biggest upgrade, I still can't believe he'll be lining up behind our young QB this year, he's a top 3 RB in this entire league.

Last preseason there was a story about Kearse & he was golfing. Well, that little video was a prelude to Kearse early retirement from football because our offense was playing 10 vs 11 with Kearse out there.

This dude checked out! Replacing Kearse with Crowder is BY FAR the 2nd biggest upgrade after Bell. 

3rd? KO at LG. Another huge upgrade over Carpenter who fell off a cliff & Long who is the ultimate Jag just a step below Winters.

17 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Obviously Bell is the biggest upgrade, I still can't believe he'll be lining up behind our young QB this year, he's a top 3 RB in this entire league.

Last preseason there was a story about Kearse & he was golfing. Well, that little video was a prelude to Kearse early retirement from football because our offense was playing 10 vs 11 with Kearse out there.

This dude checked out! Replacing Kearse with Crowder is BY FAR the 2nd biggest upgrade after Bell. 

3rd? KO at LG. Another huge upgrade over Carpenter who fell off a cliff & Long who is the ultimate Jag just a step below Winters.

Yeah, obviously Bell. 

I just think the impact of Crowder is not being discussed nearly as much as it should be. Hes gonna catch 80 passes.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1