Chiefs to trade Tyreek Hill?

1 hour ago, Grandy said:

Legally and according to the NFL, Hill is innocent. So even though picking him up may be controversial, it wouldn't be as bad as getting Kareem Hunt or Richie Incognito. 

The weapon that he would provide for our offense would be spectacular, and could easily vault us into the top 5 periphery. If the opportunity comes we have to at least entertain the idea.

It’s not even ****ing close. Hunt pushed and barely kicked some chick that was spitting and swearing at them. Incognito? Seriously? I don’t remember him kicking a pregnant woman or beating a child and breaking his arm. 

• Upvote 1

From a talent standpoint he's everything a football coach could want. The problem is, I just don't see Gase as the kind of guy that would stand for shenanigans and BS. Hill has way too much of a colorful past, to be coached by Gase. It's what's best for the team to pass on Hill IMO.

• Upvote 1

This entire thread and all of the degenerates who have posted in it saying they would love to have a guy like Tyreek Hill on the Jets, because, like, second chances... is/are sad and pathetic. 

Some of you really need to reevaluate your lives and priorities. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

What are you related to late Jet owner Leon Hess.     Wanted choir boys, and he wondered why he didn't win anything.

I could be wrong, but I believe there is a big spectrum ranging from choir boys to what Hill was accused of doing. I don't think we have to have all choir boys, but we can say no to people who do really bad sh*t.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

real life involves real facts, which if you've been paying attention there are none available proving Hill did anything he's been convicted of in the court of public opinion.

Yes, I have been paying attention. And I am sure you know this already, but just in case you don't, I am NOT the GM of the Jets, and I don't have the ability to sign or not sign anyone, that would be the GM's job. I was answering the question based on my perception of the events. 

I have four kids. Yes they can drive you insane with toothpaste on the ceiling, knots in shoelaces, not eating their peas because it touched the rice Etc. You don't intimidate or abuse a kid or break his arm. Ever!!! This is totally unacceptable.  This POS deserves the same treatment and to be sent back to the s***hole he was spawned from. Plain and simple.... there is no place for a guy like this on our team. I'd rather lose. I say take away all of his money and let's see where he is in his life in a year from now? How You Like Me Now?

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/20/will-the-chiefs-keep-tyreek-hill-over-the-long-haul/

should the Jets be interested in getting one of the best playmakers in the league? The guy is clearly a scum of a human but man is he a good football player. I honestly would bring him in as I am always of the opinion I don’t care if you’re the biggest POS person there is if you can play football id take you on my team 

no.  He hit and choked his pregnant g/f and 3-4 years later his 3 year old wound up with a suspicious broken arm for which no one has identified the true cause.  no. can't do it.

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I have four kids. Yes they can drive you insane with toothpaste on the ceiling, knots in shoelaces, not eating their peas because it touched the rice Etc. You don't intimidate or abuse a kid or break his arm. Ever!!! This is totally unacceptable.  This POS deserves the same treatment and to be sent back to the s***hole he was spawned from. Plain and simple.... there is no place for a guy like this on our team. I'd rather lose. I say take away all of his money and let's see where he is in his life in a year from now? How You Like Me Now?

Well said  - kids can make you literally insane, but this story would be bad on its own if Hill didnt already have the original issue.  There is no way he makes it through his next contract without another "problem", its who he is.  

Hard pass - we need strong character in this locker room.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

real life involves real facts, which if you've been paying attention there are none available proving Hill did anything he's been convicted of in the court of public opinion.

if you ask me he never shoul dhave been allowed to play after what he did in college. he is a scumbag of a human being. there's a difference between being a "choirboy" and just being a fairly normal but not totally innocent type person. hill is just a piece of sh*t. cant reoot for a guy like him. felt the same about vick. hated that he became a jet because i couldnt root for him at all 

• Upvote 1

These patterns never go away 

For those who haven't followed this story, here's a quick summary: Oklahoma State kicked Hill off the team in December 2014 after police arrested and accused him of choking and hitting his girlfriend, who was eight weeks pregnant at the time. Hill eventually pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation and received a sentence that included three years' probation. 

hard pass 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So you'd be cool with signing a guy who murdered someone?

You really should learn more about the Lewis case before spouting off. Lewis was not even in the fight where the murder happened, his friends were. And both friends were acquitted in the name of self defense. I’m not saying Lewis is a good guy, but Lewis didn’t murder anyone, Hill is a POS

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

You really should learn more about the Lewis case before spouting off. Lewis was not even in the fight where the murder happened, his friends were. And both friends were acquitted in the name of self defense. I’m not saying Lewis is a good guy, but Lewis didn’t murder anyone, Hill is a POS

Details 

46 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I am sure you know this already, but just in case you don't, I am NOT the GM of the Jets, and I don't have the ability to sign or not sign anyone, that would be the GM's job.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am sure you know this already, but just in case you don't, I am NOT the GM of the Jets, and I don't have the ability to sign or not sign anyone, that would be the GM's job.

Yeah, cool story, do you happen to know the price of tea in China?

I’m IBL..

Mr Hill is a POS, I’d like to see him pull this sh*t with someone who can fight back. He won’t because he’s a bully.

His talent is over shadowed by the fact he’s a total douche bag.

Sadly I fear this will happen again, because of who he is. He’s a ticking time bomb. Out of the league for good within 3 years. Don’t go near him.