!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Maxman

What a joke of a press conference.   I don't think Gase knew it was a regular season game he spoke like it was a learning experience of a pre season game.   WOW going to be a long season and to listen to his garbage after games will be nauseating to say the least. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Did anyone with the last name Williams play today? 

All of you IDIOTS who thought it was smart to draft a DT at 3 instead of "reaching" for an offensive lineman or trading down can eat sh*t.

The "next Aaron Donald" played like Ronald McDonald.

The Jets better put up 40 next week bc they are not going to stop the Browns WR's at all next Monday night.

Just a totally disgusting game.

Not quitting on Q just yet. Leonard, not so much. He is officially a bust due to his draft position. The 'best player in the draft" plays no better than an overachieving 5th rounder. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, usapaw said:

YOU are right, they lost the game. It wasn't that Darnold su*ked or the bad coaching by Gase or the great Joe Douglas kicker acquisition.  It was the defense.....failed.

Did I say the defense lost the game? All i said was the big bad defensive linemen named Williams didn't show up today at all. The offense is bad, Darnold looked flustered. Not one WR could get open besides Crowder. Anderson can only run vertical routes and the one time Darnold throws a good ball to him he doesn't high point it which allowed the defender to knock it away. 

• Upvote 1

The Oline sucked but lets be realistic here. Sam was holding onto the ball way too long and had no ******* clue how to beat the blitz. It was like his pocket presence went out the door today.

Said the same thing today...where is the cool calm qb from preseason? This captain checkdown stuff isn’t getting it done.

10 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

Thanks got your professional opinion, N144er.

I was happy to register here and join fellow Jets fans and then I see this within the first five minutes of my registration. **** this MooseHead racist **** and **** this place. I bet there are many more closet racists in here so it was nice knowing all of you for five minutes. I know I shouldnt judge a site by one prick but this dude felt comfortable enough to post that and only a few folks actually reacted negatively to it.  Cannot wait for all these racists and their offspring to just ******* die. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Did I say the defense lost the game? All i said was the big bad defensive linemen named Williams didn't show up today at all. The offense is bad, Darnold looked flustered. Not one WR could get open besides Crowder. Anderson can only run vertical routes and the one time Darnold throws a good ball to him he doesn't high point it which allowed the defender to knock it away. 

I can't agree with you, his timing was off. 

3 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

When they put out a good product they will then earn my respect. Too many years of futility. Nothing but a money machine and these pre Madonna N144ers and crackers cannot even kick an XP.

Yeah but you dont respect yourself.  With your senseless comments.  You are a tool

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Said the same thing today...where is the cool calm qb from preseason? This captain checkdown stuff isn’t getting it done.

What stands out is when the corner blitzed and he saw it coming. All he did was tighten up and take the sack. He should be able to beat the blitz when he sees it coming but today he was awful.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Con said:

I was happy to register here and join fellow Jets fans and then I see this within the first five minutes of my registration. **** this MooseHead racist **** and **** this place. I bet there are many more closet racists in here so it was nice knowing all of you for five minutes. I know I shouldnt judge a site by one prick but this dude felt comfortable enough to post that and only a few folks actually reacted negatively to it.  Cannot wait for all these racists and their offspring to just ******* die. 

On behalf of all JetNation, I want to say that this asshat's behavior is certainly not tolerated around here, and the mods are typically very quick to react. I hope this experience doesn't sour your decision to become a member of this -mostly- fine community.

• Sympathy 1