Maxman

!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

2 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

Can we trade these N144ers for some slaves, at least they work hard.

Someone dox this fool.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MooseHead said:

To be a cracker is to be soft. Thank God in some 30 to 50 years they will be the minority in this country.

Moosehead? More like dickhead.

Jacksonville’s season is over. Make the trade for Jalen Ramsey. Leo and a 2nd.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Irish Jet said:

He wouldn’t have made too big a difference.

Given how bad the OL looked I don’t blame Gase for calling quick, conservative routes or Darnold for being erratic. He did well not to turn it over.

That was as bad a pass blocking performance I’ve seen in a long time and sitting Sam back there for any length of time is asking for an injury. We’re screwed unless they improve. Mac has f*cked us. 

The Oline sucked but lets be realistic here. Sam was holding onto the ball way too long and had no ******* clue how to beat the blitz. It was like his pocket presence went out the door today.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobR said:

The loss of Herndon is really hurting this offense.

Our receivers SUCK outside Crowder 

Just now, kdels62 said:

After today you couldn’t trade Leo for a carton of rotten eggs

What a joke of a press conference.   I don't think Gase knew it was a regular season game he spoke like it was a learning experience of a pre season game.   WOW going to be a long season and to listen to his garbage after games will be nauseating to say the least. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Yeah...sure. 

Just now, MooseHead said:

Would you let your daughter date Darnold? Never seen him with a lady, straight Fa44it and plays like it.

Where are the Mods.  Ban this fool.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Philc1 said:

After today you couldn’t trade Leo for a carton of rotten eggs

Yeah that’s why you also trade a 2nd.

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Did anyone with the last name Williams play today? 

All of you IDIOTS who thought it was smart to draft a DT at 3 instead of "reaching" for an offensive lineman or trading down can eat sh*t.

The "next Aaron Donald" played like Ronald McDonald.

The Jets better put up 40 next week bc they are not going to stop the Browns WR's at all next Monday night.

Just a totally disgusting game.

Not quitting on Q just yet. Leonard, not so much. He is officially a bust due to his draft position. The 'best player in the draft" plays no better than an overachieving 5th rounder. 

• Like 1

If we got beat by the Bills in a home opener it may be a long season. Hopefully they can shake it and come back next week. Only saw the 4th quarter and they looked terrible

3 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Moosehead? More like dickhead.

That's an insult to good, up-standing dicks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Our receivers SUCK outside Crowder 

And Herndon. Never understood the Enunwa love here...guy has been and always will be a total jag.

3 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

Ravens have some real blacks on that team...We have talk too much N144ers like Adams...

Seriously, where are the mods to get rid of this ___.  That's it.  I am out.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Mods fell asleep at halftime with this pathetic showing by these Mongrels on the field. Haw Haw Haw...

But you’re boring. And there’s more interesting meltdowns and analysis 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, usapaw said:

YOU are right, they lost the game. It wasn't that Darnold su*ked or the bad coaching by Gase or the great Joe Douglas kicker acquisition.  It was the defense.....failed.

Did I say the defense lost the game? All i said was the big bad defensive linemen named Williams didn't show up today at all. The offense is bad, Darnold looked flustered. Not one WR could get open besides Crowder. Anderson can only run vertical routes and the one time Darnold throws a good ball to him he doesn't high point it which allowed the defender to knock it away. 

• Upvote 1

Mods fell asleep at halftime with this pathetic showing by these Mongrels on the field. Haw Haw Haw...

You child are an idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

It is going to take at least 2 years to get rid of the stink of the Mac era, assuming the guys in place now are the ones to get the job done.

Well, this wouldn’t seem to be the way to start that.

• Upvote 1

The Oline sucked but lets be realistic here. Sam was holding onto the ball way too long and had no ******* clue how to beat the blitz. It was like his pocket presence went out the door today.

Said the same thing today...where is the cool calm qb from preseason? This captain checkdown stuff isn’t getting it done.

10 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

Thanks got your professional opinion, N144er.

I was happy to register here and join fellow Jets fans and then I see this within the first five minutes of my registration. **** this MooseHead racist **** and **** this place. I bet there are many more closet racists in here so it was nice knowing all of you for five minutes. I know I shouldnt judge a site by one prick but this dude felt comfortable enough to post that and only a few folks actually reacted negatively to it.  Cannot wait for all these racists and their offspring to just ******* die. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Did I say the defense lost the game? All i said was the big bad defensive linemen named Williams didn't show up today at all. The offense is bad, Darnold looked flustered. Not one WR could get open besides Crowder. Anderson can only run vertical routes and the one time Darnold throws a good ball to him he doesn't high point it which allowed the defender to knock it away. 

I can't agree with you, his timing was off. 

13 minutes ago, usapaw said:

No, the losing play was not scoring on 4 turnovers.

We'll have to agree to disagree, 16-0 after getting off the field on 4th down is a much better situation than 16-3 due to stupid penalty. The Jets likely start the 4th quarter still up 16-0. 

Phuk these worthless N144ers and crackers who year after year pocket the cash and put out a shyt product..They don't get my respect. Let the Mods ban me...Haw Haw Haw...

Your not funny

2 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Said the same thing today...where is the cool calm qb from preseason? This captain checkdown stuff isn’t getting it done.

Sam telegraphed a lot of his checkdown throws too

• Like 1

Phuk these worthless N144ers and crackers who year after year pocket the cash and put out a shyt product..They don't get my respect. Let the Mods ban me...Haw Haw Haw...

It will happen.  Bye Bye moron

2 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

Let the Mods ban me...

They will. IP ban we hope.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

When they put out a good product they will then earn my respect. Too many years of futility. Nothing but a money machine and these pre Madonna N144ers and crackers cannot even kick an XP.

Yeah but you dont respect yourself.  With your senseless comments.  You are a tool

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1