Greg Buttle

Jet hustle

3 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

How does he still have a job in the pre and post.   Hes god awful to listen to.       Am I the only one that feels this way?

He is definitely horrible but, strangely, I'd be upset if he weren't somewhat part of the Jets media (he's no longer on preseason games).  Hard-to-explain phenomenon.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

How does he still have a job in the pre and post.   Hes god awful to listen to.       Am I the only one that feels this way?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was going to post this this morning. He is absolute garbage. The King of apologists and mediocrity. He may be the bad luck charm we must exorcise.

• Thumb Down 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was going to post this this morning. He is absolute garbage. The King of apologists and mediocrity. He may be the bad luck charm we must exorcise.

Wait I thought Fireman Ed and Joe Beningo were the bad luck charms.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember listening to Buttle on the post game after leaving Lambeau Field in 2014.  We blew a 21-3 lead, the game where the Jeremy Kerley TD offset by the timeout.  Jordy Nelson torche dour non-existant corners for 200+ yards and a late game winning 80 yard TD pass.

And Buttle is talking about how great it is the the Jets could hang with the Packers, in their building.  Past teams would have been blown out.  This was a great loss becuase we proved we could hang with the Packers in their building. 

The guy is a homer.  Just hae to accept him for what he is.

• Sympathy 1

I have different recollections of Greg Buttle. Way back when the Jets practices were at Hofstra during the season most of the players would rent houses in Point Lookout and they would go to a bar called Chicolinos unwind and to watch Monday night games. Played darts and horseshoe with Dierking Darryl “ Colonel “ Austin . Fields Klecko you get the idea. All of them very personable and down to earth guys. Then there was Buttle rather arrogant and very full of himself.