Mosley to PLAY vs. Patriots

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Just announced....

IMG_8824.thumb.jpg.8c94aa463c919c8890a40159339e1ef0.jpg

He's feeling better for 1 day and now he's playing - I just don't know! Don't get me wrong but after watching this guy for 3 quarters he was probably the best Jet defender Ive ever seen so I want him back so so badly. The Jets could lose to the Patriots with him anyway and beat Jacksonville without him anyway so why not hold him back 2 more weeks and let him practice for 2 weeks then he comes back the monster he left as. How effective will he be if he comes back after 1/2 a week of practice? and you know New England will test the hell out of him. Now if he felt great 2 weeks ago and this is 2 weeks waiting then Lets Go! But I have my reservations here so Im gonna hope for the best.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Can we get Anderson back too?  Or is that too much to ask?

We might be OK without Anderson for now since Phillips is playing so well. Anderson being hurt/dinged at this point might be what is preventing us from trading Leo, but if we get a 2nd rounder or more for Leo JD should probably pull the trigger.

• Upvote 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Monday night will be his first. 

Did you see the way the NY Jets D punished Dak Prescott. 

Yes, and if we make the same hits on Brady they will draw flags every time. Also Dallas was missing two starting linemen, one of whom is the best LT in football. 

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

He's feeling better for 1 day and now he's playing - I just don't know! Don't get me wrong but after watching this guy for 3 quarters he was probably the best Jet defender Ive ever seen so I want him back so so badly. The Jets could lose to the Patriots with him anyway and beat Jacksonville without him anyway so why not hold him back 2 more weeks and let him practice for 2 weeks then he comes back the monster he left as. How effective will he be if he comes back after 1/2 a week of practice? and you know New England will test the hell out of him. Now if he felt great 2 weeks ago and this is 2 weeks waiting then Lets Go! But I have my reservations here so Im gonna hope for the best.

Yeah, I'd be very cautious with him too.  While Hewitt and Cashman certainly aren't Mosley, they've done a very, very good job in the middle.

If it guarantees that Mosley comes back at 100% and is fully healthy the rest of the year then I'd probably sit him out against the Pats to be safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1