Jamal Adams Appreciates JetNation

5 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

He's such a great football player, hope he learns to be a man and act like a professional soon. Would not like to see him in another uniform but that mouth, it never stops.

I bet when he's losing in Madden by 34 points he's talking trash...

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also, misleading thread title.  He appreciates Jet nation.  Not JN.  If he visited this board there would be no way he wouldn't post here and report every negative post made about him.  

Hell yes he would. Then he would try and change the mind of every poster individually.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Also, misleading thread title.  He appreciates Jet nation.  Not JN.  If he visited this board there would be no way he wouldn't post here and report every negative post made about him.  

Intentionally misleading. Couldn’t resist!  :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

He's such a great football player, hope he learns to be a man and act like a professional soon. Would not like to see him in another uniform but that mouth, it never stops.

He’s never acted this way before.  I think he misunderstood what happened at the trade deadline and didn’t like it. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, EdReed22 said:

One of the best big mouth, big play safeties ever to play against crappy non playoff teams of all time. Talk when he makes these plays against mahomes, Brady etc. Oh no he can't, he's getting beat like a drum against those teams.

This is the Pro Bowl MVP we're talking about here.  The MVP of the game that has the best players in the entire sport.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The title says: Jamal Adams Appreciates JetNation (maybe the thread title has been edited, if it said JN originally that isn't correct).

That is what Jamal said. He said JetNation. Maybe he said Jet Nation. But he didn't seem to pause in between lol.

At any rate the Jets much prefer the players say Jets Nation. We own both URLs so I am fine with either version.  :)

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

When he leads the jets to the playoffs or against a good team than talk.

News flash:  I'll talk whenever I damn well want.  That's what this board is for.

Refresh my memory-how did Adams make All-Pro by being a lousy player?  He's surrounded by mediocrity or worse, and yet he makes plays.  That's what you haters don't realize.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

News flash:  I'll talk whenever I damn well want.  That's what this board is for.

Refresh my memory-how did Adams make All-Pro by being a lousy player?  He's surrounded by mediocrity or worse, and yet he makes plays.  That's what you haters don't realize.

How many playoff wins has thus great stat ladder led us??? Forget playoffs. How many times have the jets beaten the pats with him???? Problems don't matter to us fans nor all pros. We want wins and playoffs. Great players elevate others around them. He's only great in his fanboys eyes. When will you post a thread about him when he has a horrible gane?? He's a loudmouth.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, EdReed22 said:

How many playoff wins has thus great stat ladder led us???

How many good players is he surrounded with?  A team has 11 members, remember.

Forget playoffs. How many times have the jets beaten the pats with him????

What is the overall talent level of our team vs Pats?

Problems don't matter to us fans nor all pros. We want wins and playoffs.

That will require an influx of better players and better coaching than we've had so far.  That doesn't mean

Adams hasn't played very well for us overall.

Great players elevate others around them. He's only great in his fanboys eyes.

So who says he's a great player?  So far, he's been a very good one for us.  Take a look around our team-how many notable, above average players do you see?

. When will you post a thread about him when he has a horrible gane??

You're confused.  I didn't post this thread.

He's a loudmouth.

Who cares?  He backs it up with good quality play.  This team needs more players who perform at or near Jamal Adams' level.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

he found a guy who couldnt block him...barkley. who knew?

mostly he just gets easily stuffed.