The Big "Jamal Officially asks to be traded" Thread

Are you a Jamal Adams fan or a NY Jets fan? I got sick of his BS during the season, he's a good player but him demanding a contract before starting his 4th year is ridiculous. If he played this season and was a good soldier, i'm sure JD would entertain making him the highest paid safety in the NFL.

I’m a fan of this pathetic franchise that continues to waste my time. Next caller...
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

You’re comparing a HOLD OUT situation from a decade ago to this? Your brain must be fried and scarred.

What is this situation, then? Will you turn on Jamal if/when he decides to hold out? 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

and yet.........there is still nothing Jamal can do about it. 

??? 

He can cash millions of dollars of checks while he remains a Jet. Meanwhile, the longer he does remain a Jet, the value we can get back for him goes down. That clock started ticking this afternoon.

Adams doesn’t have to do a thing except show up and  dress for practice and games. He knows he’s getting paid.

its all on Douglas now to figure out a way to get back a halfway decent return now. He screwed the pooch by letting it get to this point. 

• Thumb Down 2

At this point, I wanna kee him on the roster and tag him. He can choose to retire but tag him twice if you can and let him rot on the bench. Need to send a strong message that you need to wait for your turn. Can’t start a public war 2.5 years into being in the NFL. 

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, DLJ said:

I’m sorry but weren’t jets fans begging for him to be traded since last year?

But the great hope Ashtyn Davis is here to save the day...

If a section of Jets' fans asking for him to be traded is what made Jamal want to be traded, then he's got bigger problems than not getting his contract extension.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Lol. As if he gets a choice. 

This is strange. The eagles don’t fit the mold at all... why on earth would Jamal want to go to Philly? The only reason they are there is because of the Douglas connection. Which tells me this is leaked by the Jets to help adams save face when he is traded without a contract, to the eagles. The eagles still fantasize about Dawkins, and their secondary is trash. Makes too much sense.

• Thumb Down 1

20 freaking years of Defense in the 1st round....LOL. Busts, headaches, and nobodies. 

Great work, Jets!

Can't get that miserable **** off the team fast enough.

Hey, Cinci, Detroit, Jax...fastest to give us a 2021 second and fifth  gets him. 

Anyone else, it costs multiple 1st rounders. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

This is strange. The eagles don’t fit the mold at all... the only reason they are there is because of the Douglas connection. Which tells me this is leaked by the Jets to help adams save face when he is traded without a contract, to the eagles. The eagles still fantasize about Dawkins, and their secondary is trash. Makes too much sense.

They’re all playoff teams

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

The cost to acquire Adams for the Cowboys has to be way higher for them than any other team.  I want Martin, Gallup and an early pick or they can eff off.

And a testicle! I want one of Jerry's testicles, so I can squish like grape!

No deal without the testicle. Very important.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Could Douglas have handled this any worse?

Didnt make the trade last season.... didn’t begin contract talks or look to trade him before the draft.... kept his head in the sand like a fan on a message board doing the “two more years of control” thing,...

AND HERE WE ARE!!!!!

This is all on Jamal.

The only thing I agree with is that Douglas should've pulled the trigger last season when he got that offer from Dallas.

• Upvote 2