The Big "Jamal Officially asks to be traded" Thread

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Nothings changed..  2 firsts or a first, 3rd, and Gallup and hes yours.

Douglas ain't about being bullied.

I'd say the now high likelihood that Adams won't be getting an extension here is a pretty massive change compared to what Jamal fans were saying as recently as a few weeks ago.

So I want to say this.  I still think Adams is a very good player.  Much better than he gets credit for around here.
But f*** him.  What an egomaniac.  If the Jets are trying to build a culture, this ain't it.  This is something Terrell Owens would do.

The jets aren’t trying to build anything other than the losing culture they’ve always had. Team is trash and so are the folk running it
  • Thumb Down 9
  • WTF? 1

if I was joe I would get rid of that cry baby good player but not team friendly and eventually he will become a cancer in the locker room, when he was drafted he knew how much money he was making through out his rookie contract and he also knew exactly how good he was then 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

This is ridiculous off-season rumor nonsense. Jamal Adams WILL be signed long term. Get used to the idea.

lol.  What "rumor"?  2 sources confirming Adams is requesting a trade.  That's not a rumor.  If it was a rumor, Adams' camp would be denying it already.

No one who requests a trade ever gets signed longterm by the team he is on.  Get used to the idea that his time as a Jet is coming to an end.

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Today should be a day that Joe Douglas should be allowed to go to what ever sheetbag motel Miek Maccagnan is holed up at drinking cheap booze and coffee and beat the living sheet out of him. On the other hand had Macacgnan conducted his jets drafts with even the slightest modicum of intelligence Douglas never gets this job. Remains mind-boggling a team THAT AHD NO OFFENSE picked 2 safeties at the top of that draft. 

Hmmm What are you talking about according to some out here no one wanted Mahomes or Watson, why that was way to sophisticated a movefor a team w/o a QB

• Upvote 1

Could Douglas have handled this any worse?

Didnt make the trade last season.... didn’t begin contract talks or look to trade him before the draft.... kept his head in the sand like a fan on a message board doing the “two more years of control” thing,...

AND HERE WE ARE!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 16
  • Sympathy 1