The Big "Jamal Officially asks to be traded" Thread

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Could Douglas have handled this any worse?

Didnt make the trade last season.... didn’t begin contract talks or look to trade him before the draft.... kept his head in the sand like a fan on a message board doing the “two more years of control” thing,...

AND HERE WE ARE!!!!!

and yet.........there is still nothing Jamal can do about it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

This is ridiculous off-season rumor nonsense. Jamal Adams WILL be signed long term. Get used to the idea.

Haha I'd prefer to save that 20 million he'll demand for our best young player, Sam Darnold. Adams? Don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out buddy...

Maye/Davis is a great tandem.

Send OBJ-amal right on to the Browns where he belongs. Loser's that don't know they suck.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Gotta be Dallas with Lamb or La’el Collins coming back 

People keep saying Lamb would be in the trade.  Why would he be included?  They got him as a steal in the draft.  They shouldn't be giving up a cheap, talented rookie WR for the rights to pay Jamal Adams $15-18M per year.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

They’re not giving that up. Jerry stuck 88 on Lamb, he’s not going anywhere. 

Edit: I thought you said Lamb with Collins but you said or. They’d probably let Collins go but like I said, definitely not Lamb. 

Yeah Lambs probably untouchable but Id be happy with a 26yr old stud RT on a good contract 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People keep saying Lamb would be in the trade.  Why would he be included?  They got him as a steal in the draft.  They shouldn't be giving up a cheap, talented rookie WR for the rights to pay Jamal Adams $15-18M per year.

Of all the teams Dallas makes the most sense and there are the only 2 players I’d want. Lamb is the longest of long shots  but that’s where I’d start! Especially if they’re not paying him right away 

1 minute ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

So would I but unfortunately I don’t even know if we will get that. The Jets have zero leverage in this situation. 

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Wonder if Joe D tries to flip him to Baltimore for Judon? Of the teams Jamal wants idk who else I’d want besides the guys from Dallas or Judon ??‍♂️

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Didnt make the trade last season.... didn’t begin contract talks or look to trade him before the draft.... kept his head in the sand like a fan on a message board doing the “two more years of control” thing,...

AND HERE WE ARE!!!!!

Team General Managers outweigh their big mouth safeties incase you didn't know. Jamal will learn this via Joe Douglas doing what Joe wants to do, for the better of this football team. I myself am excited about the extra first round pick we will get from a bonehead franchise that bites for a cancer pill. We are a team on the rise, and another game changer from the draft might be just what we need to start becoming perennial winners.

• Upvote 3

I was thinking, could the jamal lovers make themselves look and dumber after this comes out? 
The answer came quick!

What exactly in that statement made me look dumb? I literally said what you’ve all been saying for the past year but ok continue with the circle jerk
  • Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, DLJ said:

The jets aren’t trying to build anything other than the losing culture they’ve always had. Team is trash and so are the folk running it

Are you a Jamal Adams fan or a NY Jets fan? I got sick of his BS during the season, he's a good player but him demanding a contract before starting his 4th year is ridiculous. If he played this season and was a good soldier, i'm sure JD would entertain making him the highest paid safety in the NFL.

Our CEO/owner own part of this as usual.

Last year the moment jamal came crying to Johsnon he should have told him to stfu and talk to the coach and gm if he had an issue.  Instead he patted him on the head.

The jets could have traded both jamal and quinnen at the deadline last year, and passed.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Team General Managers outweigh their big mouth safeties incase you didn't know. Jamal will learn this via Joe Douglas doing what Joe wants to do, for the better of this football team. I myself am excited about the extra first round pick we will get from a bonehead franchise that bites for a cancer pill. We are a team on the rise, and another game changer from the draft might be just what we need to start becoming perennial winners.

We’ll spend that first on another bust
Wash, rinse, repeat
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, DLJ said:

The jets will forever be a clown show, doesn’t matter who you bring in here to run this 6 ring circus.

Teams can cut players at will and not honor contracts but expect players to honor contracts they’ve outplayed.

807A6C26-3422-454A-9645-125DE644A876.thumb.png.92aab8a1c583982b0419d807274d1f85.png

I guess you only had an issue when Revis did it.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

AND HERE WE ARE!!!!!

I Dont Get It The Office GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2