Why did 4 time pro bowler CJ Mosley play out all 5 years of his rookie contract without throwing a fit?

46 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

I'm so confused. So CJ had to play out his entire rooke deal to cash in and now Jamal wants to make more than him after only year three? I don't get it. Not only that, the Jets are willing to negotiate an extension after year 4 which is much better than CJ ever got.

Jamal wants his money before his groin explodes? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I'm so confused. So CJ had to play out his entire rooke deal to cash in and now Jamal wants to make more than him after only year three? I don't get it. Not only that, the Jets are willing to negotiate an extension after year 4 which is much better than CJ ever got.

Because he is not “built different”....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Maybe because the Ravens didn't  suck those 5 years he was there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GaryM said:

Because Mosley is a man who realizes he was under contract and he that will be paid when the time is right. Adams is a narcissistic child who believes that he is owed the world and thinks that if he pouts and throws tantrums he will get what he wants.  1. If JD doesn't get a good offer he won't trade Adams and then lets see this POS go to the owner to cry again. Hopefully Chris Johnson will allow JD to run the club as he sees fit,,that's the way it should be. How the hell is a 3 year player trying to hold a team hostage and demanding to be traded to a team of his choice, while he is still under contract for 2 years?  Unbelievable!!

giphy.gif

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Cause he played for a winning organization?

just a guess

2 hours ago, Team archer said:

Because he played for a winning organization?

edit: also wasnt suggs there? They had leadership and culture in that locker room. We have neither 

Very true.  And its hard to ask for money when your org doesn't have much cap space, since they're constantly having to pay all their quality homegrown talent.  

Adams knows this team always has cap space to burn.  Or at least it did under Maccagnan.  Macc would have given Adams a 5-year deal worth $100M with $45M fully guaranteed by now.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Jamal Adams is a better player relative to his position.

Mosley has never been the best linebacker, and he is hardly top 5. 

Jamal is the best at what he does.

Jamal is the best Safety around the LoS

- offense can't stay on the field meaning more snaps to rack up stats

- offense can't score points so opposing team is running out the clock constantly

- 2 INTs in 3 years with one against Jared Stidham in garbage time

Yea I'll take Mosley all day over Jamal

• Upvote 4

The only guy whining is Jamal.  Bitching about getting 20 million a per year(lol) when he still had at least 3 more years of control under the Jets.  Instead of posting videos of Ceedee Lamb it would be nice if he posted a video of his QB and young rookie Denzel Mims working out together l. Yeah he is such a “leader”.  Say what you want about the CJ Mosley deal but he was destroying the Bills before he got hurt.  He was impacting the game and we would have won it if he didn’t get hurt.  As talented as Jamal is I’ve never seen him impact a game like that that helps us win