Things have gotten so bad with the Jets...

jetstream23

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

...that Quinnen Williams looking like a bust who may be worse than Leo is like the 5th or 6th thing on the list of things we're worried about right now.  Seriously?  Not one thread on the first page or two talking about last year's #3 pick because we're so worried about the previous year's #3 pick?

I simply cannot believe that after all the hype of this past summer, the weight loss, the talk of "being dominant", etc. Quinnen had almost zero impact on the game last week.  Josh Allen ran, he threw, he stood back in the pocket reading the newspaper, etc.  There was no interior pass rush and no outside pass rush.

If not for Gase, Darnold, the wide receivers, the injuries, a Christopher Johnson press conference, etc. I think we'd be talking more about the what should be the best player on the defense right now with no CJ or Jamal Adams playing.  Sheesh!

Many are saying Leo is his ceiling.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

...that Quinnen Williams looking like a bust who may be worse than Leo is like the 5th or 6th thing on the list of things we're worried about right now.  Seriously?  Not one thread on the first page or two talking about last year's #3 pick because we're so worried about the previous year's #3 pick?

I simply cannot believe that after all the hype of this past summer, the weight loss, the talk of "being dominant", etc. Quinnen had almost zero impact on the game last week.  Josh Allen ran, he threw, he stood back in the pocket reading the newspaper, etc.  There was no interior pass rush and no outside pass rush.

If not for Gase, Darnold, the wide receivers, the injuries, a Christopher Johnson press conference, etc. I think we'd be talking more about the what should be the best player on the defense right now with no CJ or Jamal Adams playing.  Sheesh!

I've been saying he is worthless for a year, and I will continue to say so for a few more. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Quinnen Williams, the DL whose motor never starts.  He makes Dewayne Robertson look like a Hall of Famer.  

BTW Sheldon was looking pretty spry last night, but imagine if we kept him we wouldn't have Sam today.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

33 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

..that Quinnen Williams looking like a bust who may be worse than Leo is like the 5th or 6th thing on the list of things we're worried about right now.  Seriously?  Not one thread on the first page or two talking about last year's #3 pick because we're so worried about the previous year's #3 pick?

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

• Haha 1

A week ago, when people started Quinnen Williams' threads, they were accused of deflecting attention away from Darnold.  Or for giving up on Quinnen "too soon".  As if failing to get a push on the 2nd team Jets OL wasn't supposed to be concerning or anything.

I think the remaining Quinnen fans have lost the fight to care on that front.

Bust.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetluv58 said:

It has been frustrating with Q. I’ve been pulling for him and still hope he clicks at some point soon. Any thoughts on why the NFL transition has been tough for him so far? He seemed to have the right stuff coming in. 

Darnold - Maybe Gase doesn't know how to use him?

Quinnen - Maybe Gregg Williams doesn't know how to use him?

Question - When we take a player at #3 is he always inordinately younger than the other players taken around him?  I keep hearing how Darnold is younger than Burrow and QW is a 22 year old second year player.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Darnold - Maybe Gase doesn't know how to use him?
Quinnen - Maybe Gregg Williams doesn't know how to us him?
Question - When we take a player at #3 is always inordinately younger than the other players taken around him?  I keep hearing how Darnold is younger than Burrow and QW is a 22 year old second year player.

Maybe we shouldn’t draft players from Alabama. Or QBs from USC

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2