Johnson & Johnson found the COVID vaccine

Rhg1084

3 hours ago, batman10023 said:

Can we offer up early access to the drug if opponents spot us 20 points?

Considering we're coached by Adam Gase, it's good that you chose 20 as the number, instead of 10.  We would've gone 0-8-1 in the games highlighted below (from both last and this year) had we "only" been spotted 10 points.

image.png.5f22909cd81213eb6ff6a61b7eae48ce.png

image.png.c2cfc3609c6b74fa1b264ea27170e7df.png

• Upvote 1

The Idiot Brothers running the New York Jets into the ground have as much to do with the current Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceuticals Operation as I do with SpaceX. Which is NOTHING.  

Hell, I have as much in common with James Dolan  as they do with J&J, which is a common last name. 

LOL. Stop it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Idiot Brothers are running the New York Jets into the ground have as much to do with Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceuticals as I do with SpaceX. Which is NOTHING.  

LOL. Stop it.

The reason the Johnsons won’t sell is they don’t have anything else to do.  The board of J&J won’t let Woody and Chrissy anywhere near their operations

So yeah, welcome to the suck

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sammybighead said:

Knowing what I know about the johnsons (between their ineptness with the Jets and cancer baby powder) and the fact that they have their head’s up trump’s butt (Mr. shoot up lysol to cure Covid), i certainly will not be first on line to take this vaccine.

It’s bleach not Lysol idiot

:-) 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2