If we get the #1 pick...I want new uniforms

4 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Yeah I said it

These have nothing but bad luck and bad memories.  They reek of McGannan and Gase and I think Jamal Adams designed them with a crayon.  Get rid of them I say and start fresh.

Hey we can even let Sunshine design them if it helps get him here...even though orange and green might be hard to get used to.

Oh and JB Smoove isnt allowed at the unveiling

Make it happen Dougie!

FAMU2_display_image.jpg.b5d72ab53b6e8f102064a8885fd7c1e9.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Yeah I said it

These have nothing but bad luck and bad memories.  They reek of McGannan and Gase and I think Jamal Adams designed them with a crayon.  Get rid of them I say and start fresh.

Hey we can even let Sunshine design them if it helps get him here...even though orange and green might be hard to get used to.

Oh and JB Smoove isnt allowed at the unveiling

You didn’t like the “spotlight white” uniforms we wore against the Dolphins this past Sunday?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Oh, **** You.

Nobody asked for this crap,  the Johnsons, desperately needed to do something because the on field product was hot garbage,  and nobody was buying our Jerseys on a large scale because tge players have either sucked  or have been totally unlikable.

Nobody...NOBODY wanted this sh*t, this trash. The Helmets are a ******* joke, and the jerseys are literally bad redos of the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

We have trash uniforms, and abandoned Classics.

We have possibly the WORST COACH in NFL HISTORY,  who is making Richie Kotite look good, and are a total clown show, and it all starts with ownership and their abject stupidity. 

Now go get you PSL invoices and go jersey off in your basement  and SHUT THE **** UP about Jets Football for a while, because you have zero credibility,  you are making a total ass out of yourself, and pretty much everyone seems to be sick of your trolling and contrarian bullsh*t shtick. You make everyone actually hate you and the Jets more with every post. 

Now **** off like a good boy. 

Man, that was really cathartic. 

clap gif on gifer by redsong

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2002 Resolution G-3

Third, be it Further Resolved, that a Club may not change its regular home and away uniforms more than once every five NFL seasons, and may not change its third uniform design more than once every five NFL seasons, absent specific extenuating circumstances (e.g., Club ownership change or relocation) as determined by the Commissioner.

"CLUB OWNERSHIP CHANGE"

giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7qhjznqqyzvn2tcjeoneccen1m1mx8ockdo251m7i&rid=giphy.gif

• Upvote 1