If we get the #1 pick...I want new uniforms

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Get used to the new uniforms because you can only change them 1 time every 5 years.

3 minutes ago, Icer said:

The green helmets just remind of Jets ineptitude and this team is adding to that legacy. I think its something like 5 years before they are allowed to change again.

Well that sucks.  Maybe we can add a throwback and make me happy once or twice a year...

• Upvote 1

I enjoy the new ones bc they remind me of the 90s uniforms, which is a painful time for most fans but for me it was when I first got into Jets football (hence my username ).  I didn’t care how bad they were,I was a little kid and just wanted to watch all things football.  A simpler time....

I think our helmets are awesome and the new green is great but overall I miss the classic Unis....put the new green on them and we’ve got a winner.

But remember the new CBA is supposed to loosen the one helmet restrictions, so I think we’ll see lots of teams introducing throwbacks and/or alternates starting next year.

49 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This organization really can't do a ******* thing right. Our all whites were one of the top five uniforms in football and we just HAD to have new ones. And the new ones just HAD to look like sh*t with backgammon board stripes on the shoulders etc. The only thing right about them is the shade of green.

I don't know when we can change back, legally, but I doubt we'd do it anyway because the Jets are a joke.

The classic all whites were one of the best unis in the game,  Now they look like a half-ass'd college team uni and the black uni is total garbage.

Go back to the legacy uniforms.  

If they insist on retaining some of the current unti, keep the helmet color, use a white face mask and use the 1980's logo on the helmet. 

Get rid of the moronic swipe on the shoulder that makes them all look pear-shaped and use classic white stripes.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

This organization really can't do a ******* thing right. Our all whites were one of the top five uniforms in football and we just HAD to have new ones. And the new ones just HAD to look like sh*t with backgammon board stripes on the shoulders etc. The only thing right about them is the shade of green.

I don't know when we can change back, legally, but I doubt we'd do it anyway because the Jets are a joke.

Top 5? Thats a stretch lol. So many better jerseys than the old green and whites in the nfl but the old green and whites are infinitely better than what we have right now.

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I wonder if teams that win (a lot) have as many discussions about their uniforms. 

If I was a Seattle fan, I would definitely be complaining about it, even if I was an army of one. Those are monkey ass butt ugly uniforms. Jets are just ugly, uninventive, look like a HS uniform, not even college level; which is just a mirror of the franchise's general ineptness except succeeding at sucking on every level. 

• Upvote 1