I want the tank, but I also want the Jets to beat Seattle

Alka

How great would it be if the Jets beat the Seahawks and Jamal Adams for their 1st and only win of the season?

The Seahawks are going to the playoffs, and they are a serious Super Bowl candidate.  

I would love them to interview Jamal Adams after the Jets beat them, and see what he has to say.

Who's with me on this?!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

how would be getting the jamal back? If we beat them we lose the number one pick and jamal and seahawks are still heading for deep playoff run.

but good thing i have zero concerns (especially if sam is back) about beating the seahawks. That defense might be bad but that offense is no joke. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alka said:

How great would it be if the Jets beat the Seahawks and Jamal Adams for their 1st and only win of the season?

The Seahawks are going to the playoffs, and they are a serious Super Bowl candidate.  

I would love them to interview Jamal Adams after the Jets beat them, and see what he has to say.

Who's with me on this?!

Lets see a win could cost us the number 1 pick

The benefit would be to hear what Adams has to say when we beat his team?

I hope no one is on this with you

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Alka said:

Who's with me on this?!

Sure.  Why not?

As there’s literally no chance this happens, I say go for it!!!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Alka said:

Who's with me on this?!

The Jets will probably beat the Cheats the last game of the year. Beating Seattle would put the Jets over the slump hump. Better that Adams just blows pineapple chunks on his own demerits if anything. Be careful what you wish for.

I was over Jamal Adams long before he got himself traded via his fat mouth. The less than important Schaudenfraude isn't an issue for me. He was in my rearview mirror before he tripped on his own mouth and got himself run over by the M34 local.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The overeating of Lawrence is just monumental at this point.  As in ridiculous imo

Oh?

We just watched Joe Flacco have possibly the best performance from a Jets QB since... Ryan Fitzpatrick.

If he’s half as good as predicted, it’s worth this season.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Alka said:

Who's with me on this?!

If I had to guess Jamal will be tapping out with a groin injury before our match up. Seattle’s defense is only hurting his brand. Jamal needs to bring his talents to a team that doesn’t actually need any help on defense so he can parade around and boast about himself. Like Pittsburgh, Jamal is a nice piece to have when you already have your pieces.,

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, WhartonJet said:

I don't want any wins that would cost us the #1 pick

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Why would I want to potentially lose out on the best QB prospect in decades just to rub a meaningless win in the face of some goofy safety?

I want zero wins to also ensure GASE is fired. The thought of giving CJ any minute reason to keep gase has never left my mind. Could literally see him thinking, well sh!t we just beat a top tier NFC team... maybe, just maybe Gase is Brilliant and I should trust Manning and keep him-its not all his fault.....

don't care about Jamal Adams and his feelings. that means nothing to me.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

If Russel Wilson got hurt the jets could beat them.

But the jets have chances to win vs a number of teams left on their sched that can turn in bad games at any time.

The overeating of Lawrence is just monumental at this point.  As in ridiculous imo

These 2 posts make me think you’ve gone insane.  That the terrible season we’re having as Jets fans has affected your brain.  The jets wouldn’t stand a chance against Seattle if you were playing quarterback.  Your assessment of overrating Lawrence is mind-bottling.  

• Upvote 1

Ok....possibly 

But it’s also about controlling your destiny at the top of the draft (could take fields, could trade down for a haul, that would be in our control) and ensuring Gase has no path to survive this massacre of a season 

1 hour ago, Alka said:

Who's with me on this?!

I lost my sh*t for 3 hours over an almost win last night so you can go ahead and post this the next day??   

• Haha 1