*** OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS GAMEDAY SPOTLIGHT WHITE GOTHAM GREEN THREAD ***

SAR I

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Wait a minute...

Why the hell were people rooting against the Pats if they’re so worried about Belichick “throwing” the Week 17 game against us? Why are we not rooting for these slimy assh0les to win every game the rest of the way so that the Week 17 game has major playoff implications?

Because they’re certifiable looney

Beli will put the nail in the Jets 0-16 coffin if given the chance no matter what NE’s record is....Belichick, in Foxboro, willingly losing a game is some of the silliest $h!t I read in my life ??‍♂️

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, carlito1171 said:

Because they’re certifiable looney

Beli will put the nail in the Jets 0-16 coffin if given the chance no matter what NE’s record is....Belichick, in Foxboro, willingly losing a game is some of the silliest $h!t I read in my life ??‍♂️

silliest $h!t I read in my life

jd.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Damn I thought the Jags were going to pull out a win. As bad as we are we have no breathing room. You just have this unsettling feeling the Jets are going to screw this tank up.

Imagine being this terrible and still not getting Trevor Lawrence. JFC

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

The 4-7 first place Giants ruined mine.

Ehhhhhh.....If they pull off the division crown they’ll just be a punching bag for whoever they play wildcard weekend and they’ll have a mid 1st rd pick with no hope for the future...

I actually like this outcome much better then them still in the Lawrence race with us 

2 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Did you guys hear that BS about Loggains calling the plays but he gives them to Gase who then radios them to the QB? What kind of stupid sh*t are they trying to feed us?! They the hobbit is walking around with his thumb in his ass he doesnt even have a play sheet. 

If anyone is watching the post game, one of the reporters just called Gase out on this 

- So Adam why did you take back play calls?

- I didnt, I told you he tells me the plays 

- We were watching Dowell the entire game, he was sitting with the players, he wasnt doing ANYTHING

- Oh... There were parts of the game I wanted to handle 

This guy is such a fu*king joke, he needs to go NOW!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

I’m seeing the Adam Gase post game conference. Talk about a beaten man. I’m sorry tank or no tank just fire him already!

Really....Really..........REALLY!!!

A TRULY BEATEN MAN.......

Hmmm then I say keep him for a little while longer....Please......

Grinch gif - evil smile | Grinch images, Christmas gif, Grinch stole  christmas

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2