******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

This team confuses me. D looks legit for a few weeks then Cam Newton who has been awful this year is carving them up 

Because people get reactionary off a game or two and all of a sudden the real team shows up.  The corners are just bad. Bryce Hall has a chance to be solid, Bless is out and idk what Poole is doing. Most of our actual young defensive talent is on the DLine

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

Just wish I understood the play calls... screen to crowder, screen to adams, incomplete then 3rd and 11...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You’ll never understand Gase play calling. Miami fans still can’t understand why we signed him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Because people get reactionary off a game or two and all of a sudden the real team shows up.  The corner are just bad. Bryce Hall has a chance to be solid, Bless is out and idk what Poole is doing. Most of our actual young defensive talent is on the DLine

We def need to adress the cb situation in 2021 

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

You guys....

Seems like you are more happy with rooting against the Jets then for them. You find any excuse 

Honestly, the way Sam started again I’d rather the Pats end up screwing their draft position! 
I have zero confidence when we get to 3rd down! Worst in the league! 34%? 
Ridiculous! 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Because people get reactionary off a game or two and all of a sudden the real team shows up.  The corners are just bad. Bryce Hall has a chance to be solid, Bless is out and idk what Poole is doing. Most of our actual young defensive talent is on the DLine

Poole is on IR.

• Haha 1