******Official Jets vs Pats gameday Hey Adam dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya thread***** (merged)

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Maybe these "unintelligent" fans don't consider the QB's to be elite prospects. 

Just like the people that didn’t think Mahomes and Watson were - and Fields is a higher ranked prospect than they were. Fields and Wilson are better than what we have and have a chance to be elite.

22 minutes ago, JoeC36 said:

If you remember what it was, ill change it back.? there wasn't another gameday thread, but just one poster's rambling thread he was using alone as a gameday thread and when I merged it took that threads title so I changed it back to game day. 

I’m just messing brother lol..it was about Gase’s last game as coach. 
Go Jets!

Just now, Greensleeves said:

Just like the people that didn’t think Mahomes and Watson were - and Fields is a higher ranked prospect than they were. Fields and Wilson are better than what we have and have a chance to be elite.

James Morgan might be better than what the Jets have on the field at the moment

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, TheClashFan said:

Myers might go in the 2nd.  If he looks good in workouts leading up to the draft, I wouldn't wait.

Ugh we need a CB. Many good ones will be there at 33. If Myers is gone there’s still a few good ones. Jimmy Moorrisey Pitt Panthers. 

11 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

The right side of the line isn’t fine. But it’s hilarious how unintelligent fans don't prefer an elite QB prospect at 2....rebuild the OL with the Seattle pick, pick #34 and perhaps even FA. This line of ignorant thinking exceeds that of millennials which is a sad statement 

Yeah whatever. Now go play on your phone millennial....

• Thumb Down 2