Robert Saleh Interview Discussion : MERGED

46 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

They can only do in person  meetings with coaches whose season have ended.

The NFL informed teams Monday that interviews with candidates for head coach, general manager and other football positions must be conducted virtually until the candidate's team and the hiring team are out of the playoffs, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported.

Yes, and my reply still stands. I think we're moving on from waiting for Martindale, and unless Staley is still in the running, I would expect an announcement soon. That's my take. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

Yes, and my reply still stands remains. I think we're moving on from waiting for Martindale, and unless Staley is still in the running, I would expect an announcement soon. That's my take. 

pretty accurate from what I have heard. 

They liked Martindale a lot when this started but the quality of the candidates that interviewed plus Martindales reluctance to accept interviews moved them off of him. 

Staley was very much up in the running as of yesterday, but it seems right now like Saleh is likely. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Reports from the all mens rooming house shared bathroom in Hell's Kitchen is @T0mShane has already shaved his head gathered up some cinder blocks (weight lifting)  and was last seen at the local bodega looking for spray on tan and teeth whitener.

true..

madmax-furyroad-gifs-7-26575.gif

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

QW production is about to explode next season. I can see Mosley getting onboard with the Saleh hire. 

If it's Saleh and between out Dlineman and Mosley along with if possible an Edge rusher maybe we will have a top front 7 alleviating pressure on our CBs that are way less than stellar and who knows how much we can improve there in another offseason.