Robert Saleh Interview Discussion : MERGED

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s because the “other guy in the room” was Maccagnan.  So CJ did know more than the other guy.  

Don’t fear being wrong. You took a swing based on legitimate info; and apparently it’s what is being heard around the league. Kudos to you, regardless of what happens. 

According to Ian Rapoport and Peter Schrager, Saleh arrived last night and met with some of the people from the Jets organization and is now meeting with Christopher Johnson this morning.  He wil

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No thanks dude/dudette I take my wife there. 

I take my wife to a steakhouse on the island here called Blackstone place is delicious. They also do Sushi as well in the place .

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, ToonforPrez said:

I take my wife to a steakhouse on the island here called Blackstone place is delicious. They also do Sushi as well in the place .

Insignia in Smithtown!

1 minute ago, Drums said:

The interesting thing is that a lot of people said Darnold would be good in the Shanny offense. If this all happens, we might see it happen..

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
14 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

My order:

App:

ROOTS CRISPY SHRIMP SCAMPI 

Main:

20 OZ DRY AGED COWBOY STEAK

Sides:

CREAMED SPINACH

SHAVED BRUSSEL SPROUTS & BACON 

ONION RINGS

•  

So that’s you in the avatar. 

• Haha 2

I've got my Airpods Pro in my ears, some chill Pink Floyd on, got the Black Cherry Bud Light Seltzer in the fridge, got my microfleece loungewear on, Allbirds about to come off.  When is this Saleh signing going down?

SAR I

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I've got my Airpods Pro in my ears, some chill Pink Floyd on, got the Black Cherry Bud Light Seltzer in the fridge, got my microfleece loungewear on, Allbirds about to come off.  When is this Saleh signing going down?

SAR I

Your such a dumbass lmao

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

This is exactly how I picture you except you also have a cravat and driving moccasins 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

This is exactly how I picture you except you also have a cravat and drinking moccasins 

You keep dreaming of the Roots you can't afford as you nibble on your salehsbury steak.

SAR I

• Haha 1