2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Been busy all day with work and kids. Just seeing this thread now. Any thoughts about the Jets not even inquiring about Linsley? I’m assuming JD really likes someone in the draft and is confident they’ll be a plug and play starter? That or he believes McGovern deserves another shot. @football guy

Only guess is Joe feels he can better address oline in the draft.

19 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Hmmm.  That is starter money.  Not sure he is an every down guy.  But he is one mean pass rusher.  He really widens the path to the QB which opens up the inside rushing lanes.  I love the signing.  We needed to add 4-3 players and a pass rusher.  He is a good fit.

Just now, Mogglez said:

I’ve heard good news on K’Waun Williams, but I don’t want to put anything concrete out there yet.  Heavy interest from both parties.

Have you heard of any interest in David Andrews at Center.  Seems like the top available IOL at this point.

1 minute ago, Ken Schroy said:

Very pleased with the day. The 2 top OL were too expensive for me. Just need either another WR, DE, or CB and I'm very happy. Draft day will be all about QB and OL.

Will also need a TE in Free Agency.  Everett or Henry hopefully.

10 minutes ago, football guy said:

Sounds like Barnett will not be moved but they’re still in on Hendrickson and as far as I know they have no plans to pull their offer. If they don’t land him then I expect bargain hunting for some former 49ers. But we can still keep our fingers crossed

I would think Kerry Hyder would be a nice add

11 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

I had wondered if we were going to bring him back.  This pretty much settles the running back position.  Johnson and Perine round out a solid group.  Those who are down on Perine forget he is the ideal backup.  He is good at all tasks and is a solid four unit special team's player. 

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Re: Hyder / isn’t he an interior guy?

Re: Lawson - I don’t know much about him but his stats don’t overly impress me.  What’s the hype here?

Honestly is there a move that would impress you? Seem to hate every move.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

I had wondered if we were going to bring him back.  This pretty much settles the running back position.  Johnson and Perine round out a solid group.  Those who are down on Perine forget he is the ideal backup.  He is good at all tasks and is a solid four unit special team's player. 

I can still see us adding another - but, not in the first 2 rounds. Hopefully not as FA either.