BECTON Concussion?

Billyg

I had a slip and fall on icy blacktop, smashed the back of my skull.  Diagnosed with a mild concussion.  Memory loss, confused thinking, classic case. 

I got nauseous every time I leaned over for a week but never threw up. 

Bectons must be pretty bad. The protocol does not have a specific timetable, you have to complete the 5 steps. 

I expect at least a week 

Just now, Action Zachtion said:

Depends.  If the offense looks exciting and Wilson hit, but the D caves in.... Well that was kind of the plan for this year in the rebuild.  

You're most likely right.  Personally, I just can't stomach the mountain of losses every season.   Even if Zack looks decent, 13 losses will have me breaking out the pitchforks.

37 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It seems simply impossible to get both Becton and AVT playing next to each other, even in practice, for anything more than like one or two days in a row.  Incredibly unfortunate.

Has anyone even seen them both on the field at the same time?

I'm beginning to suspect they might be the same person. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

As I said in another thread, we go 4-13 and JD is going to have a big, big problem.  

They're not going to win much more than that. 

Team is just too young - as long as they show promise and ZW is showing progress JD will be praised.

With 2 1's and 2 2's next year they'll be plenty of reason for excitement.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

They're not going to much more than that. 

Team is just too young - as long as they show promise and ZW is showing progress JD will be praised.

With 2 1's and 2 2's next year they'll be plenty of reason for excitement.

I'll be in the psych ward, but okay.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

It seems simply impossible to get both Becton and AVT playing next to each other, even in practice, for anything more than like one or two days in a row.  Incredibly unfortunate.

Its because they made up some stupid nickname and this is the result. 

2 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

who can get up high enough to hit him in the head? even if he is bent over his head is 6ft high

Closed head injuries occur without head contact with sharp acceleration/deceleration movement like his head snapping back with a hit. The brain can still collide with the inside of the skull. Not sure if he was knocked into or knocked down with head contact. 

• Upvote 1