Jets 1-10 on the Road

kevinc855

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Last 11 road games (2020 and 2021 season so far)

1 win 

Pathetic 

Worst era of Jets football in a long time 

Jets will come off the bye ready to go to Foxboro and I guarantee you Zach throws less interceptions than he did at MetLife! Take that Patriots! 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Wit said:

Now you’re harassing me. Classy. Perhaps the truth is cutting a little too deep for you. 
I’ll note that you’re not the only one trolling. 

You are the one harassing me. If you are going to call me out for being Mr. Negative I expect you to do it to everyone else too. Go check out the first page of this forum, there are over 20 negative topics. Go get ’em, tiger.  

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You are the one harassing me. If you are going to call me out for being Mr. Negative I expect you to do it to everyone else too. Go check out the first page of this forum, there are over 20 negative topics. Go get ’em, tiger.  

SAR I

I just did a check, and the negative threads were all started by soon to be or already banned trolls. I didn’t call you out for being mister negative, I said you are responsible for sucking the positive energy out of this entire board (among others). I then screen shot an example of that outside the JD thread but somehow I’m harassing you. I’m responding to you, and you are calling me out, unprompted in a thread that I had no Interest  in seeing or reading. That’s harassment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1