Let's Go Jets --- Game Day Thread (Bengals) -- Mike White here we go!

Maxman

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He did. They got the 3 and out and the refs messed him up. Just because we get bad calls against doesn’t mean it’s not sh*tty when they happen to other teams. If it happened to us I’d want Saleh to want to punch the refs. 

Oh GTFO with this whiney trash. 

It’s not a bad call, it’s how that ALWAYS gets called, and it finally went our way.

what kind of loser is worried about that after a game like this? Some folks are never happy. If you want to commiserate with Bengals fans, do it on their forums.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

In the short team, maybe, but you don't seriously think Mike White is the long-term solution at QB, do you?

Highly doubtful, but I'll still take this moment to have something to actually enjoy about this stupid team for a change.

If nothing else, it seems to help give a much better answer to some questions about other players and coaches.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh GTFO with this whiney trash. 

It’s not a bad call, it’s how that ALWAYS gets called, and it finally went our way.

what kind of loser is worried about that after a game like this? Some folks are never happy. If you want to commiserate with Bengals fans, do it on their forums.

You’re arguing with me. I didn’t come to you. I’m posting my other fun stuff alongside wasting my time with your objections. 

4 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

How do you beat the Titans and Bengals but get smoked twice by a patriots team that is probably the worst it’s been in years? Football is a weird sport

Bellichick. Plain and simple

Even the great Justin Herbert got beat 45-0 last year by the Pats. 

it is what he does

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

In the short team, maybe, but you don't seriously think Mike White is the long-term solution at QB, do you?

Our starting QB has 5 starts. Our back-up QB has 1 start. It's really hard to know who the long term solution could be (or if he's even on the team today).

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Prove that he’s not

The onus is on him to prove that he his. He's given us one game. Sure, he was efficient with the underneath the stuff and taking what the defense gave him, but he did absolutely nothing in the long game and has no touch on his passes. Those are things he needs to work on. If he can show me that, then I'll start to believe.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Highly doubtful, but I'll still take this moment to have something to actually enjoy about this stupid team for a change.

If nothing else, it seems to help give a much better answer to some questions about other players and coaches.

Honestly, it's kinda hard for me to enjoy it because it just highlights how bad Wilson is right now.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

The onus is on him to prove that he his. He's given us one game. Sure, he was efficient with the underneath the stuff and taking what the defense gave him, but he did absolutely nothing in the long game and has no touch on his passes. Those are things he needs to work on. If he can show me that, then I'll start to believe.

Who are you to make demands of Mike White? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Hmmmmm if Lefleur is not a problem and Zach is the reason we looked that poor that is a problem. 

Why can't it be a combination of things? Lol Zach has talent, we tried to give him a shot. He was lighting it up all off-season. He clearly has the better arm talent. But he isn't ready and we have a back up that is. That is a win in my book. 

2 minutes ago, xJayce said:

Our starting QB has 5 starts. Our back-up QB has 1 start. It's really hard to know who the long term solution could be (or if he's even on the team today).

Very true. Either White or Wilson could have the rest of the season to prove it.