\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

Just now, JETSALLDAY24X said:

I find this so funny nobody was saying this at the end of the last year.. A couple of bad reports from camp and an injury suddenly he has to switch positions. Let him play next to AVT for a few games let's see how it goes. 

I was saying Becton was a RT since prior to the Jets picking him.  He was an elite RT prospect coming out because of his size and run blocking, and the fact that he was a RT for 2 of his 3 years at Louisville.  

But then he ran that 40 and people lost their minds.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I was saying Becton was a RT since prior to the Jets picking him.  He was an elite RT prospect coming out because of his size and run blocking, and the fact that he was a RT for 2 of his 3 years at Louisville.  

But then he ran that 40 and people lost their minds.

Considering he only played 2 seasons at Louisville and one of those was entirely at LT, I think you’re wrong.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets D much improved today.  Players seems to be executing the plan much better.  Looks like they are getting more comfortable and know their assignments better.

Amazing how that happens when playing a much worse team.  Wild coincidence!

• Haha 1