Rex loves coach Saleh now that they’ve had the chance to talk on the phone

Rhg1084

7 minutes ago, sackdance said:

Rex or Saleh for engaging with him? 

For a coach who to date is not an improvement from Adam Gase I'd rather not see him spar/kiss & make up with NFL loudmouths. 

He said what he should have said.  If he didnt we would have at least as many calling him lifeless and whatever other nonsense they could come up with for not replying 

I was actually thinking about this.  Rex is on the NFL Network, which is owned by the NFL.  the Johnsons own 3+% of the NFL.  No NFL team wants their paid media trashing the HC of their teams.  Rex was spoken to and then issued this to try and save everyone's faces and jobs.  

13 hours ago, sackdance said:

Rex or Saleh for engaging with him? 

For a coach who to date is not an improvement from Adam Gase I'd rather not see him spar/kiss & make up with NFL loudmouths. 

Time will tell, but I have more confidence that we hear nothing like this ever again from Saleh.

Rex........

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

who called whom?  if saleh called rex then that doesn't bode well.  and it also doesn't bode well if saleh accepted rex's call.  saleh shouldn't have said anything to begin with and he certainly shouldn't be saying anything now. 

Don’t be shocked if Saleh does an Al Groh after this season