****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Headlines Monday:

Screenshot_20211205-005700_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ce98f852568d0f959d8efa0529c73956.jpg

You know… that brings down the plane too lol

2 hours ago, rtnelson said:

Jets win two in a row, Zach Wilson 3-1 in last 4 starts.  Jets fans complain.

Ok under what circumstances are we allowed to complain, Commissar of the People’s Press?

• Haha 1

It’s December now, time for Zach to start stacking some good performances.
Most of us agreed he might struggle early, but expected improvement the second half of the season. Well we’re past that point now, and he hasn’t. IMO it would be a fool’s game to hand him the starting job next season if he finishes the year playing the way he has.

I think he might surprise a lot of us today however. I’m looking for him to play well and the Jets beat the Eagles 24-17.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s December now, time for Zach to start stacking some good performances.
Most of us agreed he might struggle early, but expected improvement the second half of the season. Well we’re past that point now, and he hasn’t. IMO it would be a fool’s game to hand him the starting job next season if he finishes the year playing the way he has.

I think he might surprise a lot of us today however. I’m looking for him to play well and the Jets beat the Eagles 24-17.

Stacking?

• Haha 2