****OFFICIAL JETS V EAGLES MINSHOWDOWN THREAD****

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

He's a Ute.

6 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Lloyd is getting hyped up a bit too much. He is not top 15. But if he's there in the second half of the first round, take him.

Haha, oh so you don’t like him because he goes to Utah? 

True, I’m gonna have to add him to my players to watch some film on. 

28 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

For you Kirk Cousins aficionados, Detroit is about to go up two scores on the Viikngs.

I was listening to one of the pre-game shows and one of the gambling experts had Detroit winning this game.  The most telling reasons?  Minnesota sucks on the road and Cousins “can’t command the team in the huddle.”

These narratives that the defensive line is elite, and that Saleh’s cover-3 doesn’t require talent, just plug-and-play late round picks/UDFA’s are just plain wrong.

We need two new safeties and a stud corner, a good pass rusher, and more consistent play from the interior defensive linemen (looking at you Quinnen). 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Flightattendant said:

Imagine a jets rookie qb racking up 3 titties in the first half and not being geeked about it. 

I'm sure you'd be all over him if he was playing poorly though.

What a world JN is 

Hadn't said a word about him -- other than he had to learn to take what the D gives him and stole down a little -- until now.  and it wasn't a knock!  Unlike you, I'm not going to have an orgasm yet.