****Jets Never Ending Season Comes To An End Game Thread****

T0mShane

15 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Love or hate the guy, nobody in the NFL right now throws a better ball.   Short, deep, intermediate, tight window, wide open, etc....They are almost always on target and in places where his great receivers can make a play.  

Given a final drive for a win?   For me, it's a toss up between Rodgers and Brady.  No one else is even close.

Absolutely.  My post wasn't to take anything away from how incredible Rogers is.  Why the GB FO even thought about drafting a QB in the first just absolutely blows my mind, even crazier that they actually did it.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, section314 said:

Yes, as usual, we are just lulling the rest of the NFL to sleep.

Very true! Lol

25E4CF9E-178E-4E6F-962B-BAAC41CF8B83.gif.c63f1558c9a16d6b0468440f109d05f8.gif

The off-season is ALMOST HERE JETS BRETHERN! Once the meaningless playoffs are out of the way, combine, FA in 2 months, and then the draft!!!

what REALLY matters to Jets fans. Lol

Good times a com in’!!?

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

Screw the Pats, Screw the Bills, screw the whole AFC East that has been torturing us for 20 years. Especially the Pats. 
I want Zach to go into the game and prove that he’s the future. He doesn’t need to make those ‘wow’ throws, or anything like that. He just needs to look like he knows what he’s doing. That’s the sign of somebody who can succeed. 

Josh Allen started off his rookie season looking questionable and played his last game like he was an elite QB. Zach should do the same, especially against a strong defense. 

I don’t expect many points, I just expect an air of confidence. If Zach can go out and play like he’s done this before, I will be happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

56 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Very true! Lol

25E4CF9E-178E-4E6F-962B-BAAC41CF8B83.gif.c63f1558c9a16d6b0468440f109d05f8.gif

The off-season is ALMOST HERE JETS BRETHERN! Once the meaningless playoffs are out of the way, combine, FA in 2 months, and then the draft!!!

what REALLY matters to Jets fans. Lol

Good times a com in’!!?

Sad But True GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

this game starts at 4pm? this feels weird. not used to starting this late.

guess i will watch the Giants for a laugh. maybe turn on the Steeler game when it becomes too brutal to watch

I am stuck with Colts-Jags and Vikings-Bears here in Illinois.  Guess it is redzone for me the next few hours.

Just to tell you how excited I am to see this legendary Jets team. I assumed it was a 1pm game. This huge gasp came out of my lungs just now when the realization came about that I have to wait another 3 hours to see my beloved heroes take the field. 

Anybody else on the edge of their seats for this historic beat down… I mean showdown?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I think the over under for Jets points scored is something like 12 pts. We should score over 12 at least I think so. Zach will probably mostly go with the ground game and short passes which has worked well in recent weeks. And he's managing the game better even though today he will have fewer weapons but all teams are short of players. I don't think it's impossible for us to win this game assuming the decisions by the CS are smarter, they have some luck and execution. I think there will be turnovers today incl by our defense I'll predict we recover two. It could be a wash on that maybe plus one for the Bills. Anyways let's say today, Bills 30 Jets 17, we cover but we lose maybe closer than that score they get a late game TD?

That's a pretty beefy score given the weather conditions. With the weather, I don't know the Jets will score more than 10, but the Bills might be low scoring too. Could get interesting.

3 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

I'll take another JAX performance by Zach and the offense. I'll be satisfied with a close game down to the end and Zach putting up respectable game manager stats. I'll be ecstatic with a win. Considering the weather I'm not expecting a big day from Zach but who knows with his arm talent maybe he can thrive regardless.

With the conditions the JAX performance is what we're looking for. Zach might be running a bit. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What does that mean? Thought it was weird at 8, still think it's a strange catch phrase.

How old are you?

Heavens to Murgatroyd!" is the characteristic catchphrase of Snagglepuss, used to express disbelief or utter bewilderment.

• Upvote 2

Unless there were unforseen issues in his recovery ... this guy Becton has been a complete failure.

I hope he comes back and dominates the world. I hope a lot of things ...

One more thing ... 4:15 games suck... that is all.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Loaded up game pass to watch the game. Finds out it doesn't start until 9:30pm.

Yeah no way I'm staying up for all this sh*t. 

You say that, but you know that when it comes down to it, if you go to bed you're just going to stay awake bugged that you're not watching the game. Even though the game is probably going to drive you crazy.

24 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Unless there were unforseen issues in his recovery ... this guy Becton has been a complete failure.

I hope he comes back and dominates the world. I hope a lot of things ...

One more thing ... 4:15 games suck... that is all.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Sadly Becton is probably what he is. We can hope. But we'll probably look back in a year and say, "Yeah, it was somewhat obvious he was not going to work a year ago."

This happens with employees all the time. You wonder if you need to give them more time, or more help. Then, after you've given them months and months, and tried and tried, you look back and realize you knew they weren't going to work out from the beginning.