Seriously , has anybody heard from SAR I ?

1 hour ago, doitny said:

those 2 are polar opposites. one loves the Jets and one complains about everything.

I despised this franchise under McCagnan, Gase and Darnold.  Douglas and Saleh have turned me around.  You can see the plan and exactly where this team is headed.  It is going to be glorious and sustained for a long time.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I despised this franchise under McCagnan, Gase and Darnold.  Douglas and Saleh have turned me around.  You can see the plan and exactly where this team is headed.  It is going to be glorious and sustained for a long time.

i hope your right

• Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I chatted with him in DMs a month or so ago. Not to put words in his mouth, but the gist of it was that the current team is so bad and the coach and GM are so pathetic that it’s not even worth inciting you clowns regarding the future prospects of the Jets franchise as presently constituted. He felt like it wasn’t sporting, like killing baby deers with a flamethrower.

So now he’s second hand trolling. Impressive, really. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I chatted with him in DMs a month or so ago. Not to put words in his mouth, but the gist of it was that the current team is so bad and the coach and GM are so pathetic that it’s not even worth inciting you clowns regarding the future prospects of the Jets franchise as presently constituted. He felt like it wasn’t sporting, like killing baby deers with a flamethrower.

Did you guys chat about Adam Gase at all?

• Haha 2

Imagine being such an attention whore that you "take a break" and then put someone up to starting a "where is he?" thread.

If there's any sincerity behind the explanation, when this team wins a division title with JD and Saleh at the helm, this wannabe will continue to stay away. But we all know that would never happen.

This forum is infinitely better without sar.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Not if they jack up this draft, and don't make the right moves in FA. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Vladimir Putin early last week. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

I hope Scott is OK. I especially hope his 2006 5-series didn't come down with a serious mechanical problem. The used car market is a nightmare right now.

I've seen him online numerous times the past couple of months.  Probably just taking a break from the sh*tshow that is the Jets.

what?

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Some of us are strong  enough to hear opposing opinions and don’t need to be snowflakes in our own echo chamber 

Some of us are strong  enough to hear opposing opinions and don’t need to be snowflakes in our own echo chamber 

• Haha 1

This is either really clever, or really ironic, Kevin. ?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Sorry, I'm still not quite understanding, could you maybe repeat yourself, so we really get the gist of what you're trying to say?

• Haha 2

On 2/27/2022 at 1:33 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

But as you've said previously, not till 2023, or maybe 2024, right?

One can only wonder what you might say then.