Bucky Brooks Mock 3.0 has the Jets taking:

Nixhead

Sauce Gardner at 4 and Kyle Hamilton at 10. Where do these mock guys come from? Does he know absolutely nothing about what positions Joe D and Robert Saleh value high in the draft. I guess Sauce at 4 is a possibility because his first 3 picks were D-Ends but the Jets get their choice of the best O-lineman there. Hamilton at 10 when the Jets obviously need a receiver and just signed a saftey? The guy should not be an NFL analyst.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

9 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Sauce Gardner at 4 and Kyle Hamilton at 10. Where do these mock guys come from? Does he know absolutely nothing about what positions Joe D and Robert Saleh value high in the draft. I guess Sauce at 4 is a possibility because his first 3 picks were D-Ends but the Jets get their choice of the best O-lineman there. Hamilton at 10 when the Jets obviously need a receiver and just signed a saftey? The guy should not be an NFL analyst.

Bucky wants Jet fans to react. So… this is what he does. Haha 

• Upvote 2

As I've been saying the jets are the dumping ground for all of these mocks.  The guys doing the mocks pick guys and their value and then dump them on the jets when they do not fit in.

No QBs in the first in that mock which i think is reasonable.  No jaemson williams which is nonsense imo.

• Upvote 2

No issues with Gardner at #4. I know we want to build front to back, but, aside from Hutch, I’m starting to trust these edge guys less and less as I see people dissect their games. Hutch is the only guy I would take above Gardner.

Hamilton at #10 is an issue though. If available, I’d go Wilson WR.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

?... ???

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Just going along with it. Who's would you target in round 2? The following players are still available:

Williamson, WR

Ojabo, DE

Dean, LB

Burke, WR

Jones, DT

If Williamson is there in round 2 the jets need to be dancing to the podium with the card.

• Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Too be fair most mock drafts recently including Daniel Jeremiah have the Jets taking Sauce at 4

30 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Just going along with it. Who's would you target in round 2? The following players are still available:

Williamson, WR

Ojabo, DE

Dean, LB

Burke, WR

Jones, DT

Dang. I really like Jones and think he would be perfect as that 1-tech guy in our defense. But, we can't go DT after that first round. Assuming you mean Williams. I'd go Williams and Ojabo. In totality, Gardner, Hamilton, Williams and Ojabo is pretty good if you are a believer of Hamilton. I'm not.

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

Kind of feel like if all the OT’s are available at 4 the jets move back. 

• Upvote 1

We need to start following these guys 

MOCK DRAFT CHAMPION

RANK MOCK DRAFT 5 YEAR AVERAGE

1Brendan Donahue - Sharp Football Analysis44.8

2Brian Phlipot - The Football Hub42.6

3Matthew Jones - Draft Examiner42.4

4Evan Silva - Establish The Run42.4

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

Bucky Brooks is a lost soul. They’ll hire anybody to do these ridiculous shows. 

Here’s how it’s going down:

It will be Thibs at 4. 
If Thibs is gone, its Sauce at 4 and J Williams at 10. 
if Thibs goes to us at 4 and Sauce is available at 10, then Sauce is the pick. 
If Sauce is not available at 10 then Williams is the pick. 
If Sauce and Williams are both gone at 10, JD trades back and takes a LB Dean/ Lloyd. 

45 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Williamson, WR

Ojabo, DE

Dean, LB

Burke, WR

Jones, DT

If Jameson Williams is still there in the 2nd round, that would be the guy I'd want.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, Larz said:

We need to start following these guys 

MOCK DRAFT CHAMPION

RANK MOCK DRAFT 5 YEAR AVERAGE

1Brendan Donahue - Sharp Football Analysis44.8 -

2Brian Phlipot - The Football Hub42.6 -

3Matthew Jones - Draft Examiner42.4. 

4Evan Silva - Establish The Run42.4

I couldn't find the last two. But Brian Phipot has the same combo as Bucky. So maybe let's find someone else instead of him.