Streveler cut

as much as us fans would say why not keep him and maybe see what he has. and maybe we do sign him to the PS. but Saleh and JD need wins. there going with a trusted vet whether you like him or not and then when Zach is ready hes the guy. and if Flacco and Zach goes down there is no chance Streveler plays. its White. i dont like White either but these guys are on the hot seat, the dont have the luxury to play guys just to see what they can do at this point.

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This was expected. The jets have made it pretty clear that it’s ZW/Flacoo/MW for the year. 

Still think the jets are p*ssies for cutting this guy. The guy to cut was the 37 year old who has no chance of being the answer here long term. But that was never happening. 

Why would you carry a guy on your 53 that can just be put on the practice squad?  You people have gone bananas with this sterveler stuff.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

too late they already created it by cutting him.  Now imagine Flacco starts Baltimore game, stinks up the joint and gets hurt, then come in HOF White who proceeds to finish stinking up the joint and then the rain of Boooooos and calls for Stifler

That's why it was always great to have Jeremy Kerley around.

15 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He will be brought back on the practice squad where he belongs.  No other team is signing this guy.  Come on guys......

Do you put it past Belicheck to put in a claim for this guy and he’s starting games for the Patriots by week 9?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Oh fuq this. Seriously, fuq this. I rode with all you guys through the constant putrid seasons, coaches, half az front office moves, new gms, owners being pretend diplomats in Europe, cutting good players, signing garbage ones (heres looking at you D Mason). But this one stings. "He's a CFL player, loser pointman. He suk." Yeah? YOU SUK. He was exciting, was a winner, got it done, and his teammates loved him. We cut the guy loose for what? FOR WHAT?? FLACCO? Guys less mobile than that turnstile Wayne Hunter. He throws balls ten yards over the receivers heads. And Mike "Hall of Fame" White. He Had. One. Good. Game. He isn't going to be anything in the league. Seriously. I laugh at this garbage team like the rest of you have learned to do. I swear I won't watch games anymore in these terrible losing seasons, but I keep doing it anyway. Why? I'm an idiot like the rest of you. But for some reason, having this young, optimistic, beloved young gun get cut really sucks hard. Typical SOJ.  Fuq. This. 

In closing,

Animated GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I figured as much. The Summer of Streveler was fun though

It sure was.  I hope he makes it to the practice squad.  No way of knowing what he would do with and against 1s, but he sure made these 3 preseason games very entertaining.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

too late they already created it by cutting him.  Now imagine Flacco starts Baltimore game, stinks up the joint and gets hurt, then come in HOF White who proceeds to finish stinking up the joint and then the rain of Boooooos and calls for Stifler

Then we wake up?