<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

This is an extremely poorly coached team who has well enough talent. Embarrassing ownership and Flacco in this game shows the overall organizational incompetence.  The only glaring weakness besides the coaching is Joyner in the secondary. I’m not getting on Fant for a bad game from a dependable vet

jmo

After 3 games of a new season, I confidently agree.   ? everyone 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Yeah; young team; major gaps in talent, not a lot of playing time. And you bench a player, but then put in someone worse. It is hard. I am not saying that Saleh is good - I just don't know. I am just not going to slam him for not yelling at players on the field. At the end of the season, these players still making these mistakes, I will be happy to call him out as not being disciplined enough.

Look dude I’m probably the most positive fan here but Saleh has been horrendous. He makes zero adjustments and I’m sorry he shows no accountability.  JFM is a perfect example.  His stupidity literally was a turning point.  We could have had some momentum instead he gave it right to Cincy 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetstream said:

Sounds like the "Let's give everyone trophies" idea...that seem to be working out well too...

Actually, it has NOTHING to do with trophies. It has to do with proper management techniques in every field. I didn't say you go give them a hug, or you don't bench him, or you don't scream at him in private - you just don't do it in public. You don't like it fine - you want to thumbs down, fine. But you did not understand my comment as no where did I say not hold the player accountable.

Just now, JiFapono said:

It is the biggest waste of time I’ve ever witnessed a organization commit to seemingly unconditionally 

White should be in.

But make no mistake; failure to mount a pass rush today is on Saleh. Burrow is a good QB, but his Ol is hot garbage juice and Jets' front 7 has done almost nothing. 

Just now, Jets723 said:

Look dude I’m probably the most positive fan here but Saleh has been horrendous. He makes zero adjustments and I’m sorry he shows no accountability.  JFM is a perfect example.  His stupidity literally was a turning point.  We could have had some momentum instead he gave it right to Cincy 

I didn't say he was good; not talking about adjustments; just saying it doesn't bother me that he doesn't yell at players on the field.

You want a screaming lunatic - fine by me. But, not like the last several screamers in the league stayed very long.

Just now, TheClashFan said:

Geez, before the draft I predicted that both Becton and Fant would get hurt and miss time this year....little did I think that both would happen by game 3...

Jets likely will need two new OT in the offseason, even if Max turns out solid at RT, a starting LT and a decent swing tackle.

Duane Brown is virtually guaranteed to be on the roster next year with his contract.

He’s your $11 million swing tackle.

The Jets pretty much have to draft an OT like Skoronski in the 1st.

Just now, jetstream23 said:

This was a must-win game for Cincinnati. The Jets showed up as if the Bengals would just fold because the Jets miraculously won a game in the final seconds last week. 

A 3 TD deficit can easily be overcome if the defense falls asleep 3 times and we recover 2 onside kicks.

• Haha 3