<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This aspect of the argument isn't an "agree to disagree" situation.

Imagine the Jets are 10-6 heading into Week 17 (this year or next).  The Jets are one win away from the postseason.  Wilson gets hurt early in the game and is out for the next 3 weeks, minimum.  What are your thoughts on Zach Wilson then?

You can make an argument that Zach Wilson is talented enough to be a franchise QB.  You CANNOT argue against the idea that he's injury prone.  Nor can you argue that any injury prone QB can be a true franchise QB.  How many of those can you name in NFL history?

I respect your opinion but disagree.  

• Haha 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

It's on gardener 

He should have stayed with chase and not double the running back 

Looked like they were playing zone to me and Sauce was going to play in the flat.  I would hope that they weren’t double covering a TE over Chase in the red zone, but who knows.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Mangold was interviewed in the pre-game and said that he had an offer on the table to continue his career with another team, but only wanted to be a Jet, so he retired. Maccagnan was an absolute terrorist

That's an absolute crime wtf. 

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

It’s funny someday they’ve seen enough of Zach but I’ve seen enough of Saleh.  He makes zero adjustments, he holds no one accountable when they cost us points, he had zero creativity.  Best Ivan tell all he an do is run the stairs well and he buddy buddy with the players 

Yeah he did. He totally abandoned the running game 

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

It’s funny someday they’ve seen enough of Zach but I’ve seen enough of Saleh.  He makes zero adjustments, he holds no one accountable when they cost us points, he had zero creativity.  Best Ivan tell all he an do is run the stairs well and he buddy buddy with the players 

Can’t argue.