Tyreek Hill pops on Fins Injury report

13 hours ago, nycdan said:

Pop quiz...if Waddle and Hill can't go, name any other WR on the Dolphins.

If you can't...take the Jets and the under.  

God dang it, Dan.   They picked up Cedrick Wilson from the Cowboys in the offseason.  Beyond him, no clue!  What does that mean? 

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

God dang it, Dan.   They picked up Cedrick Wilson from the Cowboys in the offseason.  Beyond him, no clue!  What does that mean? 

Like I said, it means lock in your Jets +3 now.  If Hill can't go, that line should flip.  Worth rolling the dice on IMO.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Craycraft tore up the preseason and has 2 tds in the regular season.  Wilson came over from the cowboys but not sure if he is doing much.

'tore up the preseason' describes a lot of former Jets WRs.  Credit for knowing the names, but honestly, do these guys, facing Sauce and DJ with Teddy throwing, worry you much?

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2022 at 9:43 AM, Jetlife33 said:

Love sauce, assuming you think that’s DJ Reed next to him. If not, maybe Whitehead is more liked than I thought. 

You’re right.  I did think that was Sauce.  Good catch.

I do believe Whitehead will become likable ;).  He’s a much better player than who we saw the first 3 weeks.  Right now, Joyner is even trending to be likable.  Lol