The Debbie Downer Train of doubt and excuses

Just now, pointman said:

Umm, just you thinking those things Jetstream23. Rest of us are either happy or hoping for more. Shiiiit, even a packers "fan" over here posting happy stuff.

Haven't thought of one of 'em.  Just posting the things I've heard over the past 5 weeks, including yesterday.  Targets?  Really?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Does the name Mark Sanchez ring a bell?  If we have loftier aspirations then Zach will need to improve.

Sanchez likely would have beat Pittsburgh if the Jets D could have gotten a stop when it mattered.   And they lost to Denver because of multiple second half turn overs.

Im not saying that he was great but he didnt lose either AFC championship game.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Sanchez likely would have beat Pittsburgh if the Jets D could have gotten a stop when it mattered.   And they lost to Denver because of multiple second half turn overs.

Did the Jets offense out any points on the board against the Steelers before halftime? Because I don't remember it. 

1 minute ago, Gramsci said:

Did the Jets offense out any points on the board against the Steelers before halftime? Because I don't remember it. 

No they didnt and the “ Cant Wait” D didnt do much either.   But its a 4 quarter game and they came back and should have won except for Steelers goal line stand and our inability to get the ball back, neither of which was Sanchez’s fault.

16 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Which is exactly why just enjoying the 3 score win is the better play than crying about Zach 

This is the best case scenario for many here.

These are the people that truly want Zach Wilson to fail (and it's becoming clear there are more than I thought)

Those people get to be excited about a win - and still complain about Zach Wilson, while holding out that last little bit of hope that he's still a bust.

I noticed at least 3 of the classic Anti-Zach crew that haven't been on this board for the past two weeks (when Zach played well and we won) that are now back and in their glory...declaring he hasn't gotten better from last year and is a bust.  Comical, yet sad.

I really do feel bad for these people...

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Vinny was our QB in the Denver AFC CG (in 1998).  Sanchez lost to Indy and Pittsburgh.  

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This is the best case scenario for many here.

These are the people that truly want Zach Wilson to fail (and it's becoming clear there are more than I thought)

Those people get to be excited about a win - and still complain about Zach Wilson, while holding out that last little bit of hope that he's still a bust.

I noticed at least 3 of the classic Anti-Zach crew that haven't been on this board for the past two weeks (when Zach played well and we won) that are now back and in their glory...declaring he hasn't gotten better from last year and is a bust.  Comical, yet sad.

I really do feel bad for these people...

NEW MCSHAY MOCk POSTED - Page 3 - NY Jets Forum - JetNation.com

It started before he was drafted

Why can you not copy and paste links? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

NEW MCSHAY MOCk POSTED - Page 3 - NY Jets Forum - JetNation.com

It started before he was drafted

Why can you not copy and paste links?

You can.

It's just that JetNation has a built-in small peen detector and won't let those posters copy and paste links.

Sorry.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its all Zach Wilson now.  Its all the diseased have left.  They are clinging to him with their last dying breath.

The rest of us are partying like its 1999.

Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jets can win the super bowl, and they'll still be post after post about how awful they were getting there, and how lucky they were to win.  The downer crowd on this board is comically predictable.  LGJ!!!

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1