<<<<<<< Jets vs Broncos -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, shawn306 said:

Quick short throws, screens and the football. Defense has to make Rypien beat them. Shutdown the run

The ghost of Latavius Murray and Mel Gordon should be gouging us. Neither should Brett Rypien. 

Defense is playing like they looked past the opponent a little + Zach sent keeping them off the field. Which is something I’ve talked about as a huge risk if our run gets shut down.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

OR

We are just poorly coached on fundamental football. 

Every ref crew in the NFL does not have it out for our team, BUT every week we have a dozen penalties. 

One theory makes sense, one doesnt. 

There has been missed calls on both sides of the ball.  However, 8 penalties to 1 is an obvious concern. 

6 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Guys, he’s not going anywhere. Pray the team around him continues to be built well so that if the Jets have to move on in 2 years, the next guy will be walking into a good situation.

2 years? this is a playoff team. if he keeps playing like this we cant have him cost us the playoffs for 2 years. and now that Hall is out for a while he is going to have to do more. he could get exposed pretty bad in the next few weeks

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

that NuuFagola is giving  thumbs down to everyone who sees what is really happening out there today

Dumb, mid-game reactionary comments will get a thumbs down every time. Easy with the homophobic garbage. Or keep it up and enjoy the upcoming timeout that one of the mods will be handing out. Grow up.

• Sympathy 1

This is nothing close to SOJ.  I’ve see. bubby bristled lose 33-0 in Denver.  The place is impossible to win in.  We’re ahead.  We’re injured.  Let’s hang close and win in 4th.  On the road in Denver with key guys out (including elija).  Let’s see what we’ve got here

• Sympathy 1

Just now, WowOhWow said:

This is nothing close to SOJ.  I’ve see. bubby bristled lose 33-0 in Denver.  The place is impossible to win in.  We’re ahead.  We’re injured.  Let’s hang close and win in 4th.  On the road in Denver with key guys out (including elija).  Let’s see what we’ve got here

Logic and reason. Wow. 

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

The ghost of Latavius Murray and Mel Gordon should be gouging us. Neither should Brett Rypien. 

Defense is playing like they looked past the opponent a little + Zach sent keeping them off the field. Which is something I’ve talked about as a huge risk if our run gets shut down.

I saw a breakdown this week showing the the Broncos OL is actually pretty good when Russell Wilson wasn’t being a complete dumbass