Veteran QB Next Year

PS17

3 minutes ago, Thesilvermind said:

I don’t want to draft another QB

this team is win now

we can’t develop QBs

my company sucked at starting up in new markets. we quit and started buying established businesses 

Same applies here. Let’s get a decent veteran and build the OLine

Draft one of them but make sure there is a vet in place to run the offense for a season if the newly draft QB needs post graduate work until he is ready to play in NFL games.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

The team is ready to win now. Wilson is the worst QB in the league. I can’t see Joe Douglas standing pat with the current roster he’s built. Who do we go after this offseason? I doubt we’ll be in a position to draft one of the premier rookies and frankly I’m sick of going that route. My first thought is Aaron Rodgers because he and the Packers seem ready for a divorce. Someone in the game thread mentioned Jimmy G. What do you think? Who else could break free? 

no. that his worked so well for other teams. What a bunch of complete ass hole babies this sight is made of.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

2 hours ago, PS17 said:

The team is ready to win now. Wilson is the worst QB in the league. I can’t see Joe Douglas standing pat with the current roster he’s built. Who do we go after this offseason? I doubt we’ll be in a position to draft one of the premier rookies and frankly I’m sick of going that route. My first thought is Aaron Rodgers because he and the Packers seem ready for a divorce. Someone in the game thread mentioned Jimmy G. What do you think? Who else could break free? 

Are you ever happy.  lol

see-what-i-did-there-neil-degrasse-tyson

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, PS17 said:

So, does this replace the Mock drafts we normally do from November 1st? Now we're looking at FA QBs? 

I guess it's a step in the right direction? :)

• Upvote 1

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/quarterback/?ref=trending-pages

These are free agent quarterbacks for next season. On that list the most realistic options are Cooper Rush, Gardner Minshew, Jacoby Brissett, Andy Dalton and Teddy Bridgewater. There are guys like Jimmy G, Geno Smith, and Lamar Jackson that I believe will return to their current team next season. If I were to select a QB from that list, I’d want someone who’s young and has upside so that eliminates Dalton and Bridgewater. For me it comes down to Rush or Minshew. I’ve seen Rush mange a stacked team similarly built like the Jets. Minshew has the better physical tools. My choice is Minshew. 

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Why? To go 9-8 every year?

Ummmmm I wanted Minshew as a backup the idea that we are going to get a starting caliber like a Joe Burrows in a trade is probably unrealistic don’t you think. 

And a team that hasn’t seen 9 wins in almost a decade shouldn’t blow a winning QB like Minshew off…

Come on Man! :)  

9 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

A veteran qb is pointless. The only chance this team has at a Sb is with z. Wilson reaching his potential 

The only chance this team has of winning a super bowl is not going to happen because Pope Francis already has a job.

For next year look at Jimmy G or my preference of Jameis.