The fluke…was last week’s game. These Jets are 100% for real!

I don't think any games were flukes. We were in that game until stupid penalties screwed us over. Zack played like sh*t but he's still only on his 18th game and is going to have ups and downs. We're a very young team and young teams have tough games.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The formula is simple and, despite very different systems from 10 years ago, it’s the same strategy. This is a team built around defense and running the football, with a very capable passing game that opponents need to respect with the weapons we have.

What JD and Saleh have been cooking up for two years… it’s working and it’s ******* beautiful!

I sure hope you are correct

15 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The formula is simple and, despite very different systems from 10 years ago, it’s the same strategy. This is a team built around defense and running the football, with a very capable passing game that opponents need to respect with the weapons we have.

What JD and Saleh have been cooking up for two years… it’s working and it’s ******* beautiful!

we just need to double down on every position of that offensive line. 

2 minutes ago, EM31 said:

Yeah how big does the JFM roughing the passer look now?  If not for that I think we are all alone atop the AFC East.

maybe we lose today and that beat NE last week, who knows...maybe the team needed that extra edge

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Get Fant and Mitchell back and ground and pound baby!

If we get those guys back, perhaps pass protection gets better. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Imagine Fields with this roster?

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Love it but it was karma for the Browns game

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

right balanced passing and running and a defense that can shut down the other team, especially in the second half.  it's all there for people to see.

• Upvote 1

There is no doubt that Zach has struggled mightily against New England.  Many of his picks have come against them.  Obviously we need to take it one game at a time but I’m looking forward to him getting some redemption hopefully next time we play them.  If he plays like he did today that will happen 

40 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Yup. Feels like a missed opportunity last week.

but the Jets now have a bye and their next game will be a revenge game in Foxborough

Yup, but it’s an even trade with the Browns miracle win we never should’ve got. We’re a 6-3 football team.

Really after last week I’m just relieved that Zach bounced back.  Needs a lot of work but rn I’m glad he got back to playing not losing football. Manage that game Zach.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Most impressive part of this game was Zach Wilson switch from last week to this week. Didn’t light it up with stats, but he didn’t look like a jackass running out of the pocket for no reason today. He stood in the pocket and made quick decisions. He even took off a few times and picked up some first downs with his legs. This is what we need from him.

I was just thrilled that I didnt see him run backwards all game. That by itself was a win.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1