Jamal Adams is Still a Loser

Yeetin It

9 hours ago, FootballLove said:

AVT Vera-Tucker and Garrett Wilson. Not too shabby.

Best Gurad, Best WR in da nation!

And the saved mega contract helped get players like DJ Reed and extend JFM

Can you imagine the grief JD & Adams would get on the board with his type of performance with this type of contract! ?

image.thumb.png.a7254de89fe485a5c637763bcf3c7bbe.png

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Yup. Piling on Zach Wilson has become a trend started by Jet fans.

I mean he's not even the starter anymore and there are still at least 3 threads at the top of this board attacking him.

He's done, it's over - we should move on.

What i hate most about this post truly .... is how definitively on point it is ... the piling on has unhinged me to the point of retaliating against a career backup simply because those responsible for the piling seem to fall into one camp ... it makes no sense. 

Its making the board a bit combative unnecessarily.  We are all JETS fans ... we all want the team to win ... the 'Look At Me - I Feel Vindicated Crowd"   need to settle down.

I'm gonna do my best to not counter attack.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He’s doing exactly what most here have been doing, you are all Jamals 

I wish I was Jamal.  If I was Jamal, I would be sitting home now, making around $18M per year.  I think I would have more to do than tweet about Zach being benched.  I would be spending my time buying shore homes and investing in new sports cars.  

Thank you for the thought though, wishing  we were all Jamals!

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Alka said:

I wish I was Jamal.  If I was Jamal, I would be sitting home now, making around $18M per year.  I think I would have more to do than tweet about Zach being benched.  I would be spending my time buying shore homes and investing in new sports cars.  

Thank you for the thought though, wishing  we were all Jamals!

Spending lavishly like that gets you ending up like this guy….. broke

mike tyson portrait GIF

On 11/25/2022 at 5:46 PM, FidelioJet said:

Yup. Piling on Zach Wilson has become a trend started by Jet fans.

I mean he's not even the starter anymore and there are still at least 3 threads at the top of this board attacking him.

He's done, it's over - we should move on.

Do you really want to end up in a corner just you and @SuicidalSince98 braiding each others hair ....you know from his gennerally curt manner that @SuicidalSince98is the type to pull your hair really hard in between each segment of the braid.

Come over here and let me whisper sweet nothings into your ear about the pyre I'm building for the conflagration of our entire QB room.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Spending lavishly like that gets you ending up like this guy….. broke

mike tyson portrait GIF

One shore home, and one sports car!  lol.  I would invest in quality stocks, and preserve my money.  I would rent out the shore home while not in use.  I hope I would be smarter than that.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/25/2022 at 5:59 PM, maury77 said:

God bless Jamal, the Jets got 2 first rounders for him and he isn’t even that good.

Which is kind of interesting because Seattle seems to have recovered pretty well from such a large outlay of good draft picks. Hopefully the jets will also not miss the draft picks they gave up for Rodgers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rangerous said:

Which is kind of interesting because Seattle seems to have recovered pretty well from such a large outlay of good draft picks. Hopefully the jets will also not miss the draft picks they gave up for Rodgers.

Carroll reversed his adams mistake and got the team back on the right track.  

36 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So much for the football field being a "good place to die", Mr Fake Tough Guy ™️

CC:  @Pac @bitonti

Jamal Adams got everything he wanted

he got paid, and he works for a winning football team 

meanwhile the Jets still haven't had a winning season in the 3 years since he left 

or in the 3 years he was here, even