Zach Wilson, totally not coddled

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

One thing i do believe is that saleh is right about what wilson needs, a complete mental reset.  The problem is that wilson does, in fact, need this reset. 

Well I'd say that after the grind of a football season ALL players, coaches, and scouts  successful or not need a mental breather.

Saleh should have just steered away from that portion of the comment and said "we'll do everything we can collectively to develop him the right way." and left it at that.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Adoni Beast said:

Well I'd say that after the grind of a football season ALL players, coaches, and scouts  successful or not need a mental breather.

Saleh should have just steered away from that portion of the comment and said "we'll do everything we can collectively to develop him the right way." and left it at that.

He talks too much and this is what you get.  He’s probably looking forward to the beach too.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Another reset! Saleh’s plan for fixing young QBs basically comes down to resetting the internet router - LOL

I would stop holding my breath waiting for the jets to trade this guy. He’s seeing year 3 on this roster. 

Saleh specifically brought up the fact that ex Jets around the league are “having success”  (Geno? Sam?) and that we can learn from that. 

prepare yourself 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

I get the feeling the Jets are getting absolutely smoked this weekend.

I am sure the locker room is thrilled with this.

I would love to see these guys come in Sunday morning and collectively tell Saleh they can't play today - need a reset day.

They mailed it in last week when it mattered.  Now they’re playing a meaningless game, ironically enough, near the beach. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, slimjasi said:

Another reset! Saleh’s plan for fixing young QBs basically comes down to resetting the internet router - LOL

I would stop holding my breath waiting for the jets to trade this guy. He’s seeing year 3 on this roster. 

Saleh specifically brought up the fact that ex Jets around the league are “having success”  (Geno? Sam?) and that we can learn from that. 

prepare yourself 

The main lesson is, leave the jets.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Man you guys get way too critical of one answer when he's just answering the question that's asked.

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 1

The sad thing is the rest of the team started their vacation in Seattle, too. Not physically, but mentally. The 17 game schedule is a joke anyway, but if Saleh can do one thing right to end this disastrous season would be play only players that have something to play for against Miami. Most of the first string is going to mail it in and that's going to get somebody hurt. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Chrebet, in his podcast says milf needs to go.  He said he saw no imagination or adjustments by the offense.  Funny thing we did see some end around and then there was that qwilson pass attempt earlier in the season.  Lately it’s been all up the gut on first down, a long pass downfield on second and then a check down on third.

ouch if Chrebet said this