Mike LaFleur Makes an Incredible Discovery

Please tell me this is a joke.  If not, MLF needs to be fired immediately. If MLF knew Wilson was not ready from day 1, he’s has to take some responsibility for the lack of Wilson’s growth.   Also, if he knew he wasn’t ready since day one, he did a disservice to the rest of the team by not having an adequate replacement QB on the team.  

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, bd71 said:

Please tell me this is a joke.  If not, MLF needs to be fired immediately. If MLF knew Wilson was not ready from day 1, he’s has to take some responsibility for the lack of Wilson’s growth.   Also, if he knew he wasn’t ready since day one, he did a disservice to the rest of the team by not having an adequate replacement QB on the team.  

None of them were ready day one Zach, Saleh or MLF included . Last year was a learning year for all , the fact that MLF is making that comment now, means he's feeling the heat and looking for scapegoats. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It was not his decision to start Zach Wilson from day one and he wants everyone to know it

I believe it was an organizational decision to start fresh with new blood across the board. The fact that MLF is now questioning it means he's throwing JD and Saleh under the bus morso than ZW. Seems like he's in self preservation mode. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2