Hackett to be hired as OC

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This makes no sense at all.  Denver was totally dysfunctional and it had nothing to do with the hc?

LOL exactly

That is some next-level pathetic attempted gaslighting BS right there...

Connor Hughes has morphed into a freaking tool who only cares about maintaining his "insider" access.

He's essentially become a mouthpiece for the organization.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Even though Saleh held the team together, but alright. 

One wr demands a trade, 2nd wr demands a trade, team 100% totally not behind the starring Qb and openly flaunt it.  Team falls into the abyss losing 6 straight.

Yeah he sure held it together all right.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

YEAH BABY. Hackett is getting that free Denver money for the next three years. He ain’t getting off that couch unless he KNOWS Aaron Rodgers is coming here. WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO WOOOOO GOLDEN AGE OF JETS FOOTBALL

Hope to the high heavens I am wrong but I sense Charlie Brown running to the football yet again. 

• Upvote 1

As posted here by many, Jets were not an ideal landing spot for an OC due to Saleh potentially being on a short rope.

I’m ok with the hire (Hackett) and would be “over the moon” if it led to Rodgers.

“Hackett, alongside star quarterback Aaron Rodgers led the Packers to becoming the league’s best scoring offense in the 2020 season.”

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

YEAH BABY. Hackett is getting that free Denver money for the next three years. He ain’t getting off that couch unless he KNOWS Aaron Rodgers is coming here. WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO WOOOOO GOLDEN AGE OF JETS FOOTBALL

Have to say the avatar or whatever you put up is elite lol

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, heymangold said:

lewan hasn't played a full season since 2017 - he can go scratch

...very authoritative, but in a very like dictatorship-type of way. Keith grew every single year, and he did [have] impossible standards. … Sometimes you’d just want a pat on the back and you’d never really get that.”

What a whiny emo bitch. And if I ever saw Lewan in a bar I'd get up nose to nose & tell him right to his emo bitch face. That's what I'd do.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

One wr demands a trade, 2nd wr demands a trade, team 100% totally not behind the starring Qb and openly flaunt it.  Team falls into the abyss losing 6 straight.

Yeah he sure held it together all right.

They didn't lose 6 straight because he lost the team/locker room or because Elijah Moore demanded a trade lol. It's not difficult to understand. 

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

They didn't lose 6 straight because he lost the team/locker room or because Elijah Moore demanded a trade lol. It's not difficult to understand. 

ok

But they possibly lost 6 in a row because the OC was socially awkard and refused to talk to and educate his players which the HC allowed that to happen. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, undertow said:

Part of the fun of being a Jets fan is watching people get excited over Adam Gase, Zach Wilson, and now Nate Hackett.....if we sign Derek Carr this place is going to explode.

I really like this narrative that somehow we are not going to have rogers on the team because of this hire. That is looney tunes. I dont have much faith on the hacket off because ...well..it has sucked...but hey much like when he was in green bay and rogers made look good. Breece hall if back to his former pre injury status will be more than enough to make this guy look good. Hell he made lafluer look decent. 

I think he is dog sh*t but hell who knows! If he can just do basic stuff like run in and pass in correct times on the field, set up the pass, give guys blockers or just run a decent set of plays that at least give us a shot at scoring we might be alright...

Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

• Upvote 1

Just now, choon328 said:

This is worded really weird so take it for what it's worth

How the hell does this make sense. I want him too but i doubt hackett has that kind of pull on rodgers..now rodgers might like the jets but i think it woudl be because of $$ and playmakers G wilson and B Hall. Not off coord whoever...rogers calls his plays man.

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

How the hell does this make sense. I want him too but i doubt hackett has that kind of pull on rodgers..now rodgers might like the jets but i think it woudl be because of $$ and playmakers G wilson and B Hall. Not off coord whoever...rogers calls his plays man.

Because Hackett is a puswah who will let Rodgers do whatever he wants. It didn’t work with Russ because Russ is toast. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Aaron Rodgers and Hackett are best friends. Rodgers calls his dad, Paul Hackett, to talk about WCO philosophies, per Rodgers. Rodgers won 2 MVPs with Hackett as his OC. I think it matters more than we think. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Aaron Rodgers and Hackett are best friends. Rodgers calls his dad, Paul Hackett, to talk about WCO philosophies, per Rodgers. Rodgers won 2 MVPs with Hackett as his OC. I think it matters more than we think. 

This might be the hardest post on the forum to decipher if you're serious or making a hilarious joke. Either way, I am sold. Where do I sign?

18 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

...very authoritative, but in a very like dictatorship-type of way. Keith grew every single year, and he did [have] impossible standards. … Sometimes you’d just want a pat on the back and you’d never really get that.”

What a whiny emo bitch. And if I ever saw Lewan in a bar I'd get up nose to nose & tell him right to his emo bitch face. That's what I'd do.

Let us know how that goes.

• Upvote 1