Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

30 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Aaron Rodgers at this stage of his career couldnt beat old man brady, couldnt beat jimmy g and couldnt beat jared goff when it mattered over the past few years.  This was at home at lambeau.  The jet fans expectations of what they are getting in rodgers is so off its unbelievable.

To put the jets and the super bowl in the same sentence because of aaron rodgers is lunacy.

I bet he makes better predictions than you do.

56 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Which is exactly why the hysteria around the holdup and the want to give his goodbye his way is downright pathetic by our fanbase…..

Mcafee has a show every day. could have said his goodbyes at any time.

yeah i know about the contract but that was getting done as soon as it was allowed by the rules (tommorrow) anyway. i mean what if its not done by 1pm? does Rodgers push it back another day? maybe , he is a nozzle like that.

31 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Aaron Rodgers at this stage of his career couldnt beat old man brady, couldnt beat jimmy g and couldnt beat jared goff when it mattered over the past few years.  This was at home at lambeau.  The jet fans expectations of what they are getting in rodgers is so off its unbelievable.

To put the jets and the super bowl in the same sentence because of aaron rodgers is lunacy.

Can’t agree but do hope all is well after surgery yesterday

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

Mcafee has a show every day. could have said his goodbyes at any time.

yeah i know about the contract but that was getting done as soon as it was allowed by the rules (tommorrow) anyway. i mean what if its not done by 1pm? does Rodgers push it back another day? maybe , he is a nozzle like that.

It’s tomorrow 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

We'll enjoy it together, my friend!  All aboard the hype train, lol!

tenor.gif?itemid=13755084

For years  team felt like they were literally mocking us with the roster talent they brought out. Like a JV team on their best Sundays. Now Joe Douglas hit some, miss some and knocked three out of the stratosphere last draft. But he hasn’t been able to find a QB to save his damn life. So why not? Take a shot on an all time great, maybe he got some juice in the tank, maybe he doesn’t. I don’t know how it’s going to turn out but I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be worth watching.  

We need to go beck to our roots my friend  and  catch a couple together at the Wing Factory! 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Nothing to do with Wilson. I am just not OK with trading assets for a declining 40 year old QB that is a complete loon and then making coaching and roster decisions that completely blow up what we were building here. We are not just a QB away. If you want to know why the Jets suck it is this, no patience whatsoever and idiotic moves like this.

I couldn't agree more with every single word of your post and I've expressed the same sentiment 100 times in the last month. (BTW you forgot declining, 40 year old loon that's talked about retiring for 3 years). This move will have us in the same place as the Broncos except Rodgers will retire after be sucks for us so at least we'll only be screwed financially for the 1 year. 

AND I also happen to think Wilson absolutely sucks. You don't need to be a ZW fan to hate the idea of trading for Rodgers. 

39 minutes ago, bitonti said:

JDs not gullible but he has bad taste in qb 

James Morgan 

Joe Flacco 

Zach at 2

His qb judgment is poor 

And yes trading for AR is setting the team back long term for the sake of 1 or maybe 2 years attempting to win it all 

Saying that doesn't make you a Jets hater it's the truth 

You can't trade all these picks and sign marcedes Lewis and call it a sustainable plan for the future 

Unless of course the Jets win with Aaron Rodgers.  
I wouldn't think that would set us back 1 or 2 years.

But I hear you dude.  Listen, I have no idea, but if Woody is driving this Ferrari, sometimes as the employer your only choice is to ask how fast do you want to drive, rather than asking if you are sober enough to drive. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, bitonti said:

JDs not gullible but he has bad taste in qb 

James Morgan 

Joe Flacco 

Zach at 2

His qb judgment is poor 

And yes trading for AR is setting the team back long term for the sake of 1 or maybe 2 years attempting to win it all 

Saying that doesn't make you a Jets hater it's the truth 

You can't trade all these picks and sign marcedes Lewis and call it a sustainable plan for the future 

The only way it’s setting them back is when Rodgers retires they have to find another QB. How’s that any different than where we are now?

Signing Lewis is not hurting this team short or long term. At all. 

19 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Haha... If this is true it would be so Jetsy

Would also be physically impossible too considering that Rodgers was at a charity event in California today according to multiple people.

• Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Thank you Joe Douglas, thank you!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

You think that the Patriots were able to sporadically fly halfway across the country and set up a meeting with Aaron Rodgers because he was mad about a tweet...

In 90 minutes...? 

Is this what youre telling me?

No it's true. Sources tell me that's what happened.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Would also be physically impossible too considering that Rodgers was at a charity event in California today according to multiple people.

Adding onto this, apparently Kraft doesn’t even own the plane anymore?

• Haha 3