Joe Benigno Podcast

Two days after Aaron Rodgers said he wants to come to the Jets, Classic Joe Benigno…..illogical, dumb, clueless. You will wanna shut it off after 3 min listening to pure stupidity

• Says he’s disgusted it’s not done
• “Joe Douglas, what the F are you doing?”
• “Just give up the 1st”
• Complains about Mike White leaving

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair it’s kind of what we do here. Am I’m the only one that misses Doom Prophet video? Back when I was a moderator it was my job to watch them before He posted them. Haha 

Yup.  We better make sure not to let Doom know that you are no longer moddiing here.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair it’s kind of what we do here. Am I’m the only one that misses Doom Prophet video? Back when I was a moderator it was my job to watch them before He posted them. Haha 

yes your the only one that misses him

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Beningo is the worst thing that happened to the Jets fan base.  He's worse than Woody, worse than Belicheat going to the patriots.  He's a cancer that feeds off jets fans frustration and would even find negativity in a Super Bowl win. 

Are you one of those "the Jets don't win because of their fans" people?

3 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Two days after Aaron Rodgers said he wants to come to the Jets, Classic Joe Benigno…..illogical, dumb, clueless. You will wanna shut it off after 3 min listening to pure stupidity

• “Just give up the 1st”

Why would you let yourself get so worked up about his podcast like that.  If you dislike it then don't listen.  I still get a kick out of his overreactions to everything.  And I laugh when you hear his wife (I assume it's "the lovely Terry") laughing in the background.

18 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

• “Just give up the 1st”

Thank you for posting this! Great listen

he has me LOL and I agree with a lot of what he said here ?

It's such a waste of time, here's the link you should totally see what a waste of time it is!

Anyway, I've come around to the belief that the longer this drags out benefits the Jets. The clock is ticking in GB in a way that it's not for the Jets. Anyone worthwhile to be missed out on is already gone. The Jets bed is made for them at this point, their situation wont change over the coming months. But GB has a clock that's ticking louder each day they get closer to those guarantees kicking in. I'm glad it's dragging on. Stay firm Joe! If this trade doesn't work out, the Jets will be screwed and have no QB this season. If it doesn't work out for GB they are screwed much harder and likely will feel those financial ramifications beyond just this season. Let em sweat. You're not getting fair value for a player the entire world knows you don't want and CANT keep. They also only have 1 team willing to save them and take his crazy contract off their hands. 

Let it drag out!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Beningo is the worst thing that happened to the Jets fan base.  He's worse than Woody, worse than Belicheat going to the patriots.  He's a cancer that feeds off jets fans frustration and would even find negativity in a Super Bowl win. 

Buy him a spin on the GOT tee shirt that says "I complain and I don't know things" -- just an idea.

• Upvote 1

Mostly right, it would seem. Fortunately, I didn't have to listen to the podcast. Sounds like typical Beningo, who embodies the absolute worst in the fan bases of my favorite teams, the Jets, Rangers, and Mets.

I didn't have the Mike White thing, and I didn't have him yelling about giving up the first. So I'll deduct points for that. 

That said, if Joe D caved and did what Beningo wanted in giving up #13, Beningo would fly off the handle about that.

On 3/17/2023 at 6:11 PM, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I used to love listening to Beningo when he did the overnight on the FAN, and appreciated his passion.

But he is one naive blowhard.

And this is a good post, think of all the Jets fans that have been brainwashed by his diatribes of insanity!

17 hours ago, choon328 said:

Joe is the definition of the Jets fan who would rather be terrible and miserable then good and happy. 

17 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He'll never be happy. 

I've listened to Benigno for a long time and I couldn't disagree more.  Last year when the Jets got off to a good start, he had nothing but praise.  He was criticizing the "big box teams" (e.g. Broncos, Packers, Steelers) as being overrated and he said those teams wished they had as much talent as the Jets did.

The whole "Joe B will never be happy" thing is an incredibly lazy narrative.