New here

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Jdeet please note the following:

1. Be sure to check in with @Gastineau Lives regarding any fashion advice
  2. @Pac will be PMing you shortly requesting action shots
  3. @Barry McCockinner is the JN treasurer, responsible for all salary cap and Bitcoin info
  4. @JiF and @The Crusher are lovers so be respectful when hitting on either of them
  5. @jgb is not a troll so no need to include him on your blocked list.  He is, however, a d**k.
  6. Please be sure to reach out to @kevinc855 to get on the YouTube video waitlist as well as @AFJF if you'd like to conduct a JN podcast interview
  7. For any questions about TEs reach out to @Paradis; but for questions about tight ends (and shirtless men), ask @joewilly12
  8. @bitonti, @FidelioJet and @Fidelio Bitonti are 3 different people; all of them are miserable so its easy to make that mistake
  9. JN Captaincy requests go to @T0mShane, but I'm pretty sure @Larz already has that locked up for 2023; Better luck in 2024!
  10. @faba has been retired for a decade but is still the best moderator we have; sorry in advance.
  11. If you're ever visiting the state of Iowa please check in with @HawkeyeJet and @Lith.  They share a duplex together somewhere near Des Moines.
  12. Don't listen to anything @Joe W. Namath says.  Ever.
  13. @JTJet will get mad if I don't include him here.  Hi JTJet!
  14. GFY

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

HELLO i am a new poster. Been a Jets Fan for 45 year tomorrow. One time Steve Atwater beheaded me. Returned from the grave to say that I love and enjoy the wit and wisdom of JetsFan80 and also hate Zach Wilson critics I contain multitudes haha Hello I am a new poster Press Two on your telephone or mobile device to hear more

* Steve A****er

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Appreciate your humor. And with all of the crap you are getting for it, obviously you are popular here and can take the heat. They only tease and make fun of, the ones they love. 

HA!

These drunks absolutely HATE me!

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

HELLO i am a new poster. Been a Jets Fan for 45 year tomorrow. One time Steve Atwater beheaded me. Returned from the grave to say that I love and enjoy the wit and wisdom of JetsFan80 and also hate Zach Wilson critics I contain multitudes haha Hello I am a new poster Press Two on your telephone or mobile device to hear more

D3149FB3-4660-4806-85C8-88E3C3814926.webp.fa418ca12ad17161abb5ff2ca76fd850.webp

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jdeet said:

I did watch that YouTube video of the guy who supposedly yelled at Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh held him back. Hoping I am allowed to say this, but this never happened the way it’s described. At least not the Saleh part. 

Careful or @kevinc855 will come and heckle you from the bleachers at the high school stadium 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

:box: This should be fun ...  :hap:

Nah. At least not on my side. I wasn’t trying to pick a fight. Maybe most of it did happen.  I just know one part, at least, that was exaggerated. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

What is the purple item? Something that should be added to the tool chest?

Some sort of air purifier. I thought my search history needed cleaning up both both items are tame lol. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Hi everyone. 30 year Jets fan. Never posted here before but I followed often when I want to hear the latest Jets fans opinions. Can’t really share who exactly I am, but I hope to chat with everyone in the future. 

You do a great job of providing Jets information and insights, prior to it becoming actual news. Some better than others. Honestly, I have seen some stories here which I find it incredible that you knew the details. Seems like there are some undercover true insiders here. 

I will share a few of my opinions and views so you can know me:

My favorite all time Jets player - Curtis Martin

My least favorite Jets player - Tim Tebow

My favorite current player - Sauce Gardner

My opinion of the Aaron Rodgers signing - Best trade acquisition in Jets history, not just the player but the presence will make the Jets a winner. Coach on the field. 

My opinion of the coach and GM - they will both be here for a while. Don’t love either, but the Jets will be in the playoffs this season and that buys them a few more years at least. 

My favorite poster in this forum - jetsfan80 - just by his knowledge, humor, and positive outlook for the team. I like football guy. I think I know him. I like the crusher. I am not sure if he is someone important here, but is funny as hell.  Jets sb has shared some amazing insights and seems really knowledgeable (shared a true story about Elijah Moore that I fact checked and it was true), but then he goes rogue, yelling at everyone and calling people names. What’s up with that ? 

Least favorite poster - I don’t know if I am allowed to say but if there is a way to block posters, I will block several for just being divisive. In other words, if the Jets win 35-7, these posters will be upset that we didn’t complete the shutout. Probably good guys but I am definitely on the positive side of Jets fandom. 

Thoughts on Zach Wilson  - One of the nicest kids that I have ever met as a Jet. His mistake last year, not taking responsibility for the Jets struggles, is not the man he is. I don’t think he will ever be a great NFL QB. Probably not even a good one, but he is talented and eventually could find a full time job in the NFL, but it does make me angry, the way the fans treated him. Just because he is one of the hardest working kids I have ever seen and wants so badly to succeed. No one in the clubhouse dislikes him. (No one in the current clubhouse, that is) Unfortunately being liked will not make him a great player. His issues are all mental. Physically, he is extremely talented. Personally don’t think he will ever make it here. Possibly somewhere else.  

2023 prediction - playoffs - lose in AFC Championship to Bengals

Family - 3 boys - All Jets and Mets fans 

Job - Former NFL player - currently coach HS football and baseball

No effing way  @Jetsfan80 and @The Crusher are better posters than me!

Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jdeet said:

You guys are funny. I am assuming there are people who post fake accounts here. I could see how you would think that of me, but that’s ok. Thanks for the warm welcome ? 

why do you think they call him jetsfan80

I call bullsh*t, not even current ny jets are real fans of the new york Jets.  Let alone former nfl players.  It is widely known you have to hate the team in the NFL.

Not to mention, It takes a special kind of stupid to be a Jets fan.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, hawk said:

I call bullsh*t, not even current ny jets are real fans of the new york Jets.  Let alone former nfl players.  It is widely known you have to hate the team in the NFL.

You’re just jelly a former Jet didn’t list you as one of his favorite posters bruh

29 minutes ago, hawk said:

All good. Just watched the Mets get a great comeback win. Interesting parallel with the Mets and Jets, with their old superstars and young phenoms. Anyways, who’s your team bro? 

7 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Hi everyone. 30 year Jets fan. Never posted here before but I followed often when I want to hear the latest Jets fans opinions. Can’t really share who exactly I am, but I hope to chat with everyone in the future. 

You do a great job of providing Jets information and insights, prior to it becoming actual news. Some better than others. Honestly, I have seen some stories here which I find it incredible that you knew the details. Seems like there are some undercover true insiders here. 

I will share a few of my opinions and views so you can know me:

My favorite all time Jets player - Curtis Martin

My least favorite Jets player - Tim Tebow

My favorite current player - Sauce Gardner

My opinion of the Aaron Rodgers signing - Best trade acquisition in Jets history, not just the player but the presence will make the Jets a winner. Coach on the field. 

My opinion of the coach and GM - they will both be here for a while. Don’t love either, but the Jets will be in the playoffs this season and that buys them a few more years at least. 

My favorite poster in this forum - jetsfan80 - just by his knowledge, humor, and positive outlook for the team. I like football guy. I think I know him. I like the crusher. I am not sure if he is someone important here, but is funny as hell.  Jets sb has shared some amazing insights and seems really knowledgeable (shared a true story about Elijah Moore that I fact checked and it was true), but then he goes rogue, yelling at everyone and calling people names. What’s up with that ? 

Least favorite poster - I don’t know if I am allowed to say but if there is a way to block posters, I will block several for just being divisive. In other words, if the Jets win 35-7, these posters will be upset that we didn’t complete the shutout. Probably good guys but I am definitely on the positive side of Jets fandom. 

Thoughts on Zach Wilson  - One of the nicest kids that I have ever met as a Jet. His mistake last year, not taking responsibility for the Jets struggles, is not the man he is. I don’t think he will ever be a great NFL QB. Probably not even a good one, but he is talented and eventually could find a full time job in the NFL, but it does make me angry, the way the fans treated him. Just because he is one of the hardest working kids I have ever seen and wants so badly to succeed. No one in the clubhouse dislikes him. (No one in the current clubhouse, that is) Unfortunately being liked will not make him a great player. His issues are all mental. Physically, he is extremely talented. Personally don’t think he will ever make it here. Possibly somewhere else.  

2023 prediction - playoffs - lose in AFC Championship to Bengals

Family - 3 boys - All Jets and Mets fans 

Job - Former NFL player - currently coach HS football and baseball

WTF, compliments me and insults me, at the same time. I call BS.

2 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

WTF, compliments me and insults me, at the same time. I call BS.

This is funny. You seem like a very smart guy and then you go off the rails and I have only been following for a little while.  I am sure you have managed to piss off a lot of people here. I was being nice. I will keep it polite. You don’t have to believe anything I posted. I stopped in tonight to join a community of Jets fans and chat a little about our team. I don’t need to prove anything to anyone bro. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1