The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I don’t see how this is an overreaction. I was on the Joe Douglas train but he’s had four years to build an OL and protect his most valuable player and failed miserably. I’m not making any rash decisions right now but he’s on the hot seat. 

Those cut blocks indicate that AR should have got that ball out quick.  Seemed like he should have known that and  held the ball too long.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Facts said:

I don’t know if this will go through because service is so bad in the stadium, but Rodgers looked old out there. Could you not tell from TV? Yes the line is bad but he didn’t even see the pass rushers coming at him on both pass attempts.

He looked like an old man trying to play QB. And he got hurt after what looked like a very minor tackle.

Did you just see how slow zach was? Weak boy Couldn’t get away from an ankle tackle. Any qb needs a decent OL, jets have 1 of worst.

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

if they sign someone to start at QB then all these Zach fans needs to STFU. all this, hes improving crap and then the CS doesnt have the faith to make him the starter until Rodgers comes back.

JD and Saleh are not betting their contract extensions on Zach. I predicted in like June that he gets 6 quarters before getting hooked if Rodgers went down.

• Upvote 1